tired of mobs

kbadelas

i love swtor for is sw appell and love the game in general but they are some small cons that get me off myself like the mobs ..... we are pogressing in the class story or doing some quest and look at the map and see the objective... al fine... but then to reach them we have to pass tons of mobs we dont want to engage and if we not a stealth class we are fu......you know when i play my first class a shadow it was ok just turn on stealth and was walk in the park but now that i play a mellee class the mobs are so boring to cross have to run away from them and some times dont have choise....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be an option box when you pick up the quest, with three options:

[] Supereasy

[] Superdupereasy

[] Game over

If you pick the first one, you have to complete the quest, but no mobs will spawn. If you pick the second one, the quest autocompletes for you. If you click the third one, it autocompletes the entire game for you.

i love swtor for is sw appell and love the game in general but they are some small cons that get me off myself like the mobs ..... we are pogressing in the class story or doing some quest and look at the map and see the objective... al fine... but then to reach them we have to pass tons of mobs we dont want to engage and if we not a stealth class we are fu......you know when i play my first class a shadow it was ok just turn on stealth and was walk in the park but now that i play a mellee class the mobs are so boring to cross have to run away from them and some times dont have choise....

I actually hate playing a stealth class because I can't stop myself from using it. I have a level 33 Vanguard that goes in guns blazing wrecking everything in sight. And then there's my shadow... who sneaks around like a weenie. I'd rather play a bad muthashutyomouth than a weenie.

I actually hate playing a stealth class because I can't stop myself from using it. I have a level 33 Vanguard that goes in guns blazing wrecking everything in sight. And then there's my shadow... who sneaks around like a weenie. I'd rather play a bad muthashutyomouth than a weenie.

In a word....

This.

Stealth = Super Easy Mode.

Play a real f***** class

I actually agree with OP.

It is so tired to slash yourself through mobs on the third, fourth and fifth char you're leveling.

It isn't a matter of difficulty.. it's just time consuming to have to deal with agro's. I hate it.

Dying isn't an issue - my patience is. I'd rather travel double the distance than having to dispose of a bunch of mobs along the way. It's just pressing the same buttons over and over again, dealing with the same kinds of enemies, over and over again...

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

It is so tired to slash yourself through mobs on the third, fourth and fifth char you're leveling.

It isn't a matter of difficulty.. it's just time consuming to have to deal with agro's. I hate it.

Dying isn't an issue - my patience is. I'd rather travel double the distance than having to dispose of a bunch of mobs along the way. It's just pressing the same buttons over and over again, dealing with the same kinds of enemies, over and over again...

Laziness level: Infinite.

because SWTOR is the only game with NPC's that you have to kill right?

Other games let you avoid mobs because they have wide open spaces; this game mobs are so close together along the tiny little narrow paths this game operates on, you always run into several crowds. A few alts in this is boo-rring

Edited by lollie

Other games let you avoid mobs because they have wide open spaces; this game mobs are so close together along the tiny little narrow paths this game operates on, you always run into several crowds. A few alts in this is boo-rring

i won't' even merit this with a response.

wait damn, i just did.

of course you're right in every MMO you can avoid mobs. yep sure are right.

also leveling alts period in any MMO is boring. FYI.

also leveling alts period in any MMO is boring. FYI.

And this magically makes it better that SWTOR makes it even more boring by making mob fights on way unavoidable? Ahh, nuup.

Edited by lollie

No big deal, if that suits you, roll a shadow or scoundrel.

When we're talking levelling alts? Who wants to roll another 7 stealth classes? You just managed to suggest a way to make levelling alts even more boring. Grats I guess :rolleyes:

Edited by lollie

LOL, true I deleted my shadow.

I do get a kick out of situations where you fight through mobs for five minutes and as you go to click on your objective someone who was stealthed and had quietly followed you, runs by you and clicks it first which makes you stand around while it respawns. The other player, of course, restealths and tip toes away.

My wife loves her SW. She force leaps into piles of mobs (normal, silver, gold makes no difference to her) and smashes face until there is a pile of bodies at her feet. No weenie her.

have any of you played RIFT?

yeah mobs all over the place with respawns literally happening in front of you while you're trying to down other mobs to make it from point A to B.

but lets keep on this topic, its going places.

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

*Agroes* "WRAAAAGGH!!!"

-Death From Above

-Stun

-Incendiary Grenade

-DoT

-Rail Shot

-Unload

-Power Shot x2-3

-Rail Shot

*Heal up*

Welcome to the world of MMO's.

What is your suggestion then, just let anyone hit the easy button on an alt to get to lvl 50 if you already have a lvl 50?

Laziness never ceases to amaze me.

Get rid of the mobs, those pesky quests, needing to raise your skill to craft...pffft...too time consuming.

There should be an option box when you pick up the quest, with three options:

[] Supereasy

[] Superdupereasy

[] Game over

If you pick the first one, you have to complete the quest, but no mobs will spawn. If you pick the second one, the quest autocompletes for you. If you click the third one, it autocompletes the entire game for you.

How about the options

[] Repetitive

[] Boring

[] Mobs [off]

for a future version update (1.3?) I´d prefer:

[] Exciting mode, now with brain activity necessary

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.