The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What is the single, most important feature for YOU to be added/changed in SWTOR?

Lord_Ravenhurst

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player housing to place all my trophies and invite twi'lek ladys' to twirl there lekku 24/7 in my house, if they stop, i cut there heads off and place them on a pyre infront of my floating lava mountain and let my krayt dragon pet eat them, then send my krayt to attack and kill all republics, any survivors i'll throw my new sabers in a "sweeping" motion to crit all for 17k.

Sound fair? ALL of the changes i want will actually change this game drastically from its petty state.

-EDIT IN CAPS

Edited by Synystar

Race Changes.

:| I'm personally bummed as hell they'd add something like the Legacy system with race unlocks and not add Race/Species changes. "Here you go, more races for you of the class you've already played and don't want to relevel to lose all your gear/etc just for a change of appearance!"

A whole lot more orange gear (the selections are very limited right now, especially 'good-looking' oranges.). Customizable gear is awesome, but (in my opinion) the majority of it is terrible-looking or bland (my Assassin looks nice I guess, but a bit stereotypical, and my Mercenary ... looks terrible and very, very boring at the same time, though I'm going to get him some Mando-style oranges and hopefully fix that problem.).

A whole lot more orange gear (the selections are very limited right now, especially 'good-looking' oranges.). Customizable gear is awesome, but (in my opinion) the majority of it is terrible-looking or bland (my Assassin looks nice I guess, but a bit stereotypical, and my Mercenary ... looks terrible and very, very boring at the same time, though I'm going to get him some Mando-style oranges and hopefully fix that problem.).

Start doing Heroics. Taris gives an awesome set for Bounty Hunters.

Either the ability to play through the entire leveling process Solo, which would reinstate the feeling and immersion of a Hero character, which I feel is sadly missing,

Or

Reinstate the Trinity of three, Tank, Healer and Dps, in other words allow the use of two companions, not just one, this would require all questing content to be buffed,

What we have at the moment is a badly thought out farce, it's a middle ground, it removes Hero status from the main character by forcing reliance on a companion, and then proceeds to add insult to injury by breaking the Trinity.

I am a Dps char, at lvl 43, I have -

1. Healer

1. Dps

2. Tanks

1. Ship Droid

The two Tanks and the Dps sit on the bench, do nothing, pointless in the extreme, useless,

They are for Crafting you say, send them on Missions, get them making stuff,

I say, No, if their purpose is to only Craft and do Missions, then make them ship Droids, anything else is simply pointless,

Just give me two useful companions, so if I choose to play a Dps char then give me a Tank and Healer, and then make everything else a ship droid, then we can stop all this silly pretence that all these companions the game keeps throwing at us are indeed useful, when in actual fact they are just "fluff"

Introduce quests that aren't just kill x, fetch y, etc.

Would like combat to feel less clunky as well, some of the melee classes just feel horrible to play.

There's no kitchen on any of my ships, nor toilet facilities.

Greater variation in armor models.

And a bumper sticker that says something like, "My Other Droid is an HK-47" or whatever.

Personally? Same Gender Romance.

What I think is truly most important for the survival of this game? Server merges and transfers, there should be at least a third of what there are now concerning amount of servers, because there is absolutely nothing that kills MMOs like lack of other players on your server, especially for 50s, I remember ditching my Dune Bantha Jugg and rerolling on Red Eclipse, that actually physically hurt.

Edited by Rayla_Felana