Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

no one is like me?

Roast-Beast

Where are the people that are enjoying the pvp in this game?

I for one *********** loved ilum, cant get enough hutball, and am so excited to get nerfed and still be top ladder for rated wz's that my pants moved.

Uh...I don't know what class you are, or how its getting nerfed, or if you are being facetious but I too enjoy pvp. Legitimately.

Uh...I don't know what class you are, or how its getting nerfed, or if you are being facetious but I too enjoy pvp. Legitimately.

Combat medic getting the big nerf stick. but i am not being facetious i cannot receive enough pvp from swtor, and all i see is "nerf this, balance this, i cant do this, pvp sucks, ilum is broken, expertise doesnt work....ext"

Combat medic getting the big nerf stick. but i am not being facetious i cannot receive enough pvp from swtor, and all i see is "nerf this, balance this, i cant do this, pvp sucks, ilum is broken, expertise doesnt work....ext"

Yeah I hear you.

I use to enjoy WZ in matches where players on both sides are focusing on objectives, but those games are becoming more rare.

I don't know if I would continue enjoying it after 1.2 though. I don't like the idea of completing PVP dailies by medal hoarding and I think the game will be much further away from balance regarding PVP than it is now.

I'm well aware of how the terrible resolve system "works".

thanks though

then your posting in the wrong thread. I enjoy the resolve system and everything about pvp in swtor.

the only thing they need for pvp...is more of it and gimme back my ilum

Where are the people that are enjoying the pvp in this game?

I for one *********** loved ilum, cant get enough hutball, and am so excited to get nerfed and still be top ladder for rated wz's that my pants moved.

People say it's cause I'm a noob and don't know any better, but I'm with with you: I love the PvP, I liked Ilum just fine before it was neutered.

Don't much care for hutball, but I'm trying to figure it out.

I to am really enjoying it, whether i am solo queuing or doing premades, I dont care what people say but enjoyment for me is killing people (Which is what i thought PvP was? Doh)

But then i see all the ragers out there calling for nerfs etc.

Idc how OP something is because they can still be killed, and if you cannot kill them you're just bad end of.

PvP Combat in this game is, and has always been, very fun. Not real thrilled though with the new emphasis by BW to make everything PvP instanced. 8v8 RWZs though are going to be pretty fun the first 40-50 times through. And we are getting a new WZ.

The other WZs though are pretty meh. I'm just burnt out on them. Gonna really miss Ilum. We had so much fun there.

http://www.collectiblecutlery.com/pics/swtor/ilum001.jpg

I too sign the pvp fun card!!! Love it!!! And learn your toon u play with, thats the only way to be effective. I play an assassin, BH, sorc, and op. Love them all and a jugg too! All are fuggin awesome when u play to there strengths. Cant wait either for the big 8 vs 8!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.