no one is like me?

Roast-Beast

Where are the people that are enjoying the pvp in this game?

I for one *********** loved ilum, cant get enough hutball, and am so excited to get nerfed and still be top ladder for rated wz's that my pants moved.

I love the pvp in this game too.

It was really sad to me that they killed ilum with letting players get kills from warzones. That took a lot of the action out of ilum, which I was very much enjoying. . .even with the low fps

I hated huttball at first. The CC and getting the hang of passing the ball confused me to no end. But after playing it a lot (I'm kind of slow), I'm starting to really enjoy it.

I've always enjoyed the Alderaan map. I still think Voidstar is kind of boring, as far as maps go, but the PvP part of it is still fun.

All in all, PvP is a challenge, unlike questing, so I love to hop in for a few matches when I can. Plus, since the game still lacks a good group finder, PvP is the easiest way for me to play with other people and meet people.

I've never cared what classes were OP or not, not in this game or other games. Frankly, as long as I'm competitive, I don't care if one person has a slight advantage. Skill and teamwork can cover that gap.

To the OP: no one is like you. ;)

I'm still wondering if you're all serious or being sarcastic?? Am I in the swtor forums? Haha

I love pvp no matter what game. Could care less who is op at any point, but the part I love the best is pvp forums between all the qq, flaming, and greifing. Now that's some good **** there!! It's a shame I don't see more braging on the servers forums... like dude I pwned your op ***. Suxless kk and the response you get from the other player. that's when pvp forums are the best :)

I'm still wondering if you're all serious or being sarcastic?? Am I in the swtor forums? Haha

I love pvp no matter what game. Could care less who is op at any point, but the part I love the best is pvp forums between all the qq, flaming, and greifing. Now that's some good **** there!! It's a shame I don't see more braging on the servers forums... like dude I pwned your op ***. Suxless kk and the response you get from the other player. that's when pvp forums are the best :)

haha yes sir i am 100% serious, my pants moved. but if your looking for trash talking forums check your server specific forums it should be there

haha yes sir i am 100% serious, my pants moved. but if your looking for trash talking forums check your server specific forums it should be there

Yes I tried there, but it seems like more guild recruiting than actual lolzzz your bad threads. Make me sad panda when I don't see those threads....I want some classic trash talking and you hurt my epeen bashing!!

Because it serious bizzinezz!!! Haha

I agree I can have great time pvping and tough times, but that's what make pvp great the day you finally beat a good pvper or group or where some battles are down to wire. Pvp is about the moment not the stats. Like when south park kids finally beat the epic level dude in make love not Warcraft.

Voidstar is a tweak away from being a good game. I wish it wasn't so easy to lock out a team from capping the first 2 sets of doors. I have a feeling that the game will be fixed as soon as it gets thrown into the Rated WZ meat grinder because nobody likes stalemates.

After that, I want more world PvP please. Hopefully Ilum and/or The Outlaw's Den gets some love before 1.3.