Bioware going back on their word?

bartillo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.

A game that cost over a 100 mil to make should have better resources for people to log in and play. They act like they are trying to launch a space shuttle. Not picking at you, just saying

How they're prepping is good, IMO. The big concern is if they are letting people in out of order. That was a big reason why people ordered ASAP, so they could get in ASAP, so screwing that up would cause justifiable irritation. From a logical standpoint though, opening access in waves makes sense as it lets them adjust loads on the servers

I just don't understand how any of you can bash Bioware for this at all. I mean they are giving people up to 7 fays of free play on a fully released game for next to nothing. Seriously 5 bucks is all you've had to pay so far. Not to mention your first free time of 30 days is probably not even going to start until the 20th. I swear you just can't please everybody.

If Bioware wanted to they wouldn't have to let anyone in untill the 20th. So please stop with all this nonsense about how you don't like how Bioware is handling this early launch thing.

20th might be better than waiting on an email for days on end. Seriously I can complain if I want. Its a semi free country, and I have nothing better to do.

We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Might want to put this in 72 pt font and flashing neon on the front page. ;)

How much later?

Server status is showing no server is at High population with the majority at Low or Medium.

Appreciate the input. Regardless of how people feel, official comments are a good thing to see

And before people misinterpret this, he's saying that the person with two accounts is mistaking the later one for the earlier one, not that people with multiple accounts are getting their later account invited.

Edited by JeramieCrowe

20th might be better than waiting on an email for days on end. Seriously I can complain if I want. Its a semi free country, and I have nothing better to do.

If you say so dude. Last I checked no one was making you sit at your pc constantly hitting F5 to refresh your browser.

Besides if you think the 20th is better then sitting and waiting for an email then by all means just shut down your PC do some other stuff and simply log in on the 20th. Barring the servers being down I bet you'll get in :)

And you have never been wrong? Ever?

Never claimed such - nice try at trolling though.

Besides, trying to compare anything I may have done by mistake to a company representative definitively stating one thing and 5 month later recanting it and trying to claim everyone misread what he meant, is hardly a good comparison. ;)

All I said anyhow is to take what he says with some mild skepticism - maybe I'm just jaded, but I tend to not really trust 100% the word of representatives of big companies when using resources I can't access and check myself, as proof of something. Add to it the previous situation, and it just makes me less trust-worthy. To me, it's a big deal when something like that happens and said employee/representative still has their job - it's a major snafu! :D

Edited by Spekao