Bioware going back on their word?

bartillo

We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

We're inviting more people later today, as stated.

I understand why you do not want to tell people when they have access until they have access, but if you have such details already figured out then why can you not give us an apprx. schedule of when invites will likely be sent, so that we know Hey i should be sure to check my email around 7am, 10am, 2pm, whatever. This does not say anyone will get in at a certain time so it is consistent with not wanting anyone to be butthurt because they did not get in immediately due to unforeseen problems while also giving players some sort of time frame of when the email may arrive. keyword being may.

Once again I am disappointed at the poor planning Bioware as well as the recent lack of care for fans, including the grace period..you stated yourselves that that action would piss fans off...you are getting exactly that...not smart bioware and not a good indication for the future in anyway, no matter how you put it.

Edited by Prplppleatr

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

Stephen Reid @Rockjaw Close

@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.

'cuz, like, nobody would ever troll the forums, right?

We haven't finished invites for the day yet, but I can tell you from seeing the list with my own eyes, no-one who pre-ordered in (for example) October is in the game - unless they made two accounts and registered two pre-order codes.

go see an Optometrist, Stephen. :rolleyes:

i saw a post just recently (before it got shut down of course) that some dude preorder 11/21/11 and is playing right now

his proof

live stream of him playing. he mentions like 5 times during the stream....not sure if we can believe him...but he is proving it.

Give a link to his stream then.

This ought to teach Bioware and other companies that doing early access is best not done.

What? your post? There's a handful of people pissing and moaning on the board that they didnt get in early right away. Boo hoo.

Early access is going swimmingly, the servers have been stable, and population spread so far has been fairly even.

This whole sad situation would easily have been remedied with better planning on their part and better communication on everyone's.

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS STATE WHAT THE LATEST DATE IS THEY ARE UP TO SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK TO SEE IF "MAYBE" THEY MISSED THEIR EMAILS.

I'm just saying, that would not be asking too much to state what the date is they are working on right now so people have an idea and can stop QQing.

Better yet they would have come up with a plan for their gradual roll out and stated they would be inviteing July players on the 1st, August players on the 2nd day of early release etc. and if you got in before that...you were happy :rolleyes:

This whole sad situation would easily have been remedied with better planning on their part and better communication on everyone's.

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS STATE WHAT THE LATEST DATE IS THEY ARE UP TO SO PEOPLE CAN CHECK TO SEE IF "MAYBE" THEY MISSED THEIR EMAILS.

I'm just saying, that would not be asking too much to state what the date is they are working on right now so people have an idea and can stop QQing.

Better yet they would have come up with a plan for their gradual roll out and stated they would be inviteing July players on the 1st, August players on the 2nd day of early release etc. and if you got in before that...you were happy :rolleyes:

LOL thing is if some ppl are correct (and they have shown proof) that it might...and i mean might not be first come first serve....the dude i saw was showing him playing the game live. Now he could be lying but he still is showing something