Bioware going back on their word?

bartillo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To begin with. If you have a problem with the rules of these forums, you're perfectly entitled to take that with you as you go.

I'm also rather amused at how unconcerned you are with defending the accuracy of your accusations. This has implications.

Crymore? Seriously.

The thread is null and void now. Leave it to die.

"At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, ... As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access."

I have seen people get in that preordered in early Sept... a least they claim this :)

"At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, ... As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access."

I have seen people get in that preordered in early Sept... a least they claim this :)

Trolls. Some people have gotten in that redeemed 25-29th July, but no way that anyone later than that have gotten in.

- Elim

Edited by Eliminarion

Trolls. Some people have gotten in that redeemed 25-29th July, but no way that anyone later than that have gotten in.

- Elim

Gonna have to call ******** on that, actually - on pretty much anything past the 21st thus far, really.

Edited by Inarai

- Elim

I certainly hope that those info are incorrect since alot of people who redeemed the 22 July havn't seen the shadow of the email yet, if you on the other side is correct then Bioware have messed up moraly big time.

I certainly hope that those info are incorrect since alot of people who redeemed the 22 July havn't seen the shadow of the email yet, if you on the other side is correct then Bioware have messed up moraly big time.

If twitter is considered a reliable source, I have seen plenty of people getting in on the 2nd wave, that have redeemed on the 22nd.

As for the 25th-29th, that was from a post on MMO-Champ, some guys saying half their guild got in, the other half didn't. The thing was, according to them, people that had ordered at the end of July got in, while most of the people that ordered day one didn't.

Anyway, they weren't able to prove it. They didn't provide a guild name for that matter either, so probably trolling. Which means, I have no reliable information that anyone have gotten in past 22nd of July.

My apologies on posting earlier before I confirmed.

- Elim

If twitter is considered a reliable source, I have seen plenty of people getting in on the 2nd wave, that have redeemed on the 22nd.

As for the 25th-29th, that was from a post on MMO-Champ, some guys saying half their guild got in, the other half didn't. The thing was, according to them, people that had ordered at the end of July got in, while most of the people that ordered day one didn't.

Anyway, they weren't able to prove it. They didn't provide a guild name for that matter either, so probably trolling. Which means, I have no reliable information that anyone have gotten in past 22nd of July.

My apologies on posting earlier before I confirmed.

- Elim

I can maybe believe the 22nd. Not the 25th-29th, however.

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day for preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

edit:

You're also apparently very gullible.

Nobody is in who preordered in November/December. They're trolling you.

You are incorrect. The only people in the game right now are the first people who pre-ordered. This has been confirmed via Stephen Reid's Twitter feed.

Of course he's not going to admit if they ****ed up with the wave codes, no sane company (or company spokesmen) would dare risk angering droves of customers over their own flub. If you're really dense enough to hang on his every word, I've got some land over in Afganistan i'd like to sell you for the low price of $50,000, just go ahead and send it western union and I'll email you the title deed I wrote on a napkin.

I preordered first day and was in this morning. Judging from chat, nobody from even the second day was in and that was up until about an hour ago, 8:30 CST. I'd call bs on those claiming anything else due to the fact people in game were all saying they were 1st day preorders and people like SR saying similar.

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day for preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

edit:

really? i preordered dec 1st and I'm not in yet ...

My husband redeemed on 22/7 and was invited over an hour ago (9am EST), I'm just glad I was able to get my names saved and will wait on my chance to get in :)

He also never got the official email, just kept checking the launcher.

How they're prepping is good, IMO. The big concern is if they are letting people in out of order. That was a big reason why people ordered ASAP, so they could get in ASAP, so screwing that up would cause justifiable irritation. From a logical standpoint though, opening access in waves makes sense as it lets them adjust loads on the servers

Well, they do this crap because they didn't have an open beta to truly stress test their servers. They are unprepared in my eyes.

Well, they do this crap because they didn't have an open beta to truly stress test their servers. They are unprepared in my eyes.

You do realize that anyone who had signed up for beta testing by like november 25th or something (don't remember exactly) got into the stress test beta weekend? Technically you still needed an invite so you could argue it was closed, but that sounds pretty open to me...

Hm I am not happy.

edit:

people ordered the game 2 days ago and are in LMAO I LOVE all this chaos!

Hm I am not happy.

edit:

Thank you for ordering from Origin Store on July 21, 2011. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for EA * Origin.com on your credit card billing statement.

im in....