Bioware going back on their word?

bartillo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?

23 minutes ago

@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken.

22 minutes ago

translation: go away troll.

Yep. Also same day he posted the "No Grace period" post on the former forums, I got an email from one of their customer service reps stating 100% there was to be a grace period.

That's why I dont trust what he or the rest of them say any more.

You're going to lose faith in everything said now because of a mix up in communication?

He also said there would be a grace period so I would not really use him as a source of reliable information.

If you are not going to use Bioware's own representative as a source for facts about this game, what is the point of facts at all? Go for it. Believe the rumors. Be my guest.

You are incorrect. The only people in the game right now are the first people who pre-ordered. This has been confirmed via Stephen Reid's Twitter feed.

Well I'd take anything Mr. Reid says with a grain of salt - he also said there'd be a grace period and 5 months later recanted and tried to claim people misread the post. /shrug

Whenever I get in I get in. I didn't preorder till later Nov sooo. I am expecting to be in like the 18th :). Those who got up early expecting to be in right away. Well, I feel sorry that is all you have to look forward too. Anyways, for those already in or going in soon. Have fun and hopefully see you guys around.

I pre ordered the game the first day they announced it and I received my invite this morning. they are doing it in waves to keep congestion down.

Be happy when you get your invite you will be able to play. My computer died this weekend and I probably will not be able to play until launch or maybe later...

Edited by Array

twitter.

"So @rockjaw what's up with these people claiming the redeemed early access codes in October or later and they're in before July peeps?"

"@coreydowning Well, according to the database pull, they're mistaken."

Also other people have tweeted they are in I know who didnt pre order till recently.

Reading comprehension failure? He's saying that the people claiming to be getting in ahead of their turn are mistaken, which is a polite way of saying they're lying.

The way they did this whole launch has been screwy. Why they didn't send an email to everyone telling them when they get in is silly. Making everyone refresh email all day is ridiculous! Hurry up already Bioware!

you do realize that this is all based on server stability. Once the servers are stable they will send another wave. They have no idea when exactly the next wave will be sent ( they probably have an idea) but it will all rely on server stability. They don't send out emails in advance because if the servers werent stable and they had to hold off on the next wave they would catch a ton of flak from the player base...

Yep. Also same day he posted the "No Grace period" post on the former forums, I got an email from one of their customer service reps stating 100% there was to be a grace period.

That's why I dont trust what he or the rest of them say any more.

MMO Devs (including PR people) have the same credibility as used car salesmen and politicians.