Bioware going back on their word?

bartillo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a late pre-order too, not in. I do have a question for all you vets. I put in my code when I got, but it says I need a product code to subscribe. Can I not subscribe until I'm invited or am I doing something wrong?

Product code is what is in your physical game box, or if you ordered from Origin it will be e-mailed to you; you need to enter this code in order to subscribe to the LIVE game. Pre-Order code is what gets you early access.

There is a difference between being wrong, and lying. Unfortunately Mr. Reid has been accused of the latter more that on one occasion.

Yep. People always scream about him lying when information changes. And then these same people ***** and moan about a lack of information.

Damned hypocrites.

you do realize that this is all based on server stability. Once the servers are stable they will send another wave. They have no idea when exactly the next wave will be sent ( they probably have an idea) but it will all rely on server stability. They don't send out emails in advance because if the servers werent stable and they had to hold off on the next wave they would catch a ton of flak from the player base...

I'll be shocked if there are more then three waves today, and if everyone gets the early access they were promised.

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

Y U NO TELL TRUTH? anyway i redeemed my code during the last beta weekend in November and I'm not in yet.... and probably wont be till the weekend. Edited by smitysmit

I pre-ordered and redeemed on day 1 (Amazon, Regular edition). I got my invite in the first wave. Sadly, I have to work for the next 7.5 hours, and I won't be able to play until after then. Luckily, I'm off tomorrow for a Doctor's appointment.

I just don't understand how any of you can bash Bioware for this at all. I mean they are giving people up to 7 fays of free play on a fully released game for next to nothing. Seriously 5 bucks is all you've had to pay so far. Not to mention your first free time of 30 days is probably not even going to start until the 20th. I swear you just can't please everybody.

If Bioware wanted to they wouldn't have to let anyone in untill the 20th. So please stop with all this nonsense about how you don't like how Bioware is handling this early launch thing.

you do realize that this is all based on server stability. Once the servers are stable they will send another wave. They have no idea when exactly the next wave will be sent ( they probably have an idea) but it will all rely on server stability. They don't send out emails in advance because if the servers werent stable and they had to hold off on the next wave they would catch a ton of flak from the player base...

A game that cost over a 100 mil to make should have better resources for people to log in and play. They act like they are trying to launch a space shuttle. Not picking at you, just saying