Would wife the British Sith girl. Who is she?

Asphen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like someone said previously, she's not 43, she's 33 actually.

from IMDB:

Born: Xanthe Eleanora Marie Davina Elbrick

December 1, 1978 in London, England, UK

and yes what a great voice, i chose female inquisitor because of that line she says in character creation :

" It's not fear i smell, is it ? " , so well said.

Edited by skepticck

Having said that I feel all character voice actors are phenomenal in quality and all but one (male agent) fit the characters like a glove. The choice of voice for the male agent was somewhat unfortunate.

I love my male agent's voice. It has the perfect urbane and well-bred british accent for a smooth and suave lady-killer spy.

Love how someone on the internet that hears someone's voice thinks they're so special that the person doing a voice in a video game will roll over and thank their lucky stars some nerd playing a video game, living in mom's basement is willing to take em, lol.

IMDB says the male bounty hunter is Tom Spackman?? I thought it was Steve Blum

That was an oft repeated rumor during beta, that eventually had to be dispelled by the devs.

they sound similar though, but in direct comparison it's quite clear.

The sith warrior voice is Claudia Black, Shes Australian. It's a pompous australian accent, all my grandmothers and aunties sound exactly like her.

Just listen to this.

Edited by Cassp

The sith warrior voice is Claudia Black, Shes Australian. It's a pompous australian accent, all my grandmothers and aunties sound exactly like her.

Just listen to this.

No it's not, it's Natasha Little (who is English). Surprisingly Claudia did not work on this game, but she is in ME3 and Uncharted 3, busy girl.

Edited by harpuax

Just listen to this.

Not according to the credits. Natasha Little - Sith Warrior Female (voice)

No, she is annoying, Claudia from party of five, watch that show and you will get over her in a heartbeat.

So basically all adults are to be judged on characters they played on TV when they were 12?

I've seen Lacey Chabert now, and I forgot all about Party of Five. (Helps that I never watched it)

Are you saying that 43 is old? D:

No...I mean...I just don't see my character as a 43 year old. Except for my bounty hunter maybe but I gave him grey hair. Not saying all 43 year olds have grey hair...I just...Ill be shutting up now :s

43 is still young. Your voice does not change until your like in your 70's or 80's. Even then, I bet Jack La'lane was in better shape than most 20 year olds.:p And have you seen pics of Rachel Welsh in her 40's?

Yeah you're right. When you hear a certain voice a lot you kinda imagine what someone would look like or be like though. That doesnt always seem to be the case :p

If you're talking about Xanthe Elbrick, you may want to recheck your math :p

It said she was born in 1978, which would make her 33, not 43.

Ah I looked at the warrior not the inquisitor, my bad.

Edited by Gokkus

So basically all adults are to be judged on characters they played on TV when they were 12?

I've seen Lacey Chabert now, and I forgot all about Party of Five. (Helps that I never watched it)

I was surprised that Lacey wasn't even the best known Movie star in this Game. Rachael Leigh Cook voices Jaesa Willsaam.

I thought Yuon Parr was beautiful in real life. Honestly it shouldn't be surprising, most actresses put effort into looking their best.

That's because I first saw Olivia Hussy when she played Juliet in Romeo and Juliet back in the day. Obviously, I didn't see it when it released. Only about 12 years after, the first time. She was gorgeous then, and still is today. Very classy lady, and very accomplished actress. She's been nominated for Tonys and Golden Globes, as well as, I believe, an Oscar. Not sure if she's won, since I'm tired, going to sleep, and too lazy to look it up. G'night. :)

That's because I first saw Olivia Hussy when she played Juliet in Romeo and Juliet back in the day. Obviously, I didn't see it when it released. Only about 12 years after, the first time. She was gorgeous then, and still is today. Very classy lady, and very accomplished actress. She's been nominated for Tonys and Golden Globes, as well as, I believe, an Oscar. Not sure if she's won, since I'm tired, going to sleep, and too lazy to look it up. G'night. :)

I didn't know any of that, just looked at her picture real quick. *takes second look* That's my master! :D Speaking of which, I should really get back to saving her-