Bioware WHERE is the Star wars music!!

Iamkills

Don't they have access to the catalog of Star wars music cause all i hear ingame are remix garbage tracks

it's sad that im playing a star wars game and have to still youtube star wars tracks :(

so please put some recognizable star wars tracks not just choruses and remixes

anyone else agree?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you OP. It is very unsatisfying to be in game and have zero music playing 90% of the time. And when there are areas with music it is very unstar warsy sounding.

Even in cantinas the music will end and there will be silence for a long long time. At least make the music loop!!!

What music do you mean? This isnt the official video game of the movies so there is different music.

i mean theres not music in this game im fighting mobs on Coruscant right now and nothing and when it does happen its good for 1-2 mins then NOTHING , and when im in a cinematic EPIC ORIGINAL STAR WARS MUSIC for 3 seconds and then its either over or it cuts into something else.

since they're partnered with Lucas arts shouldn't they be able to use star wars music full length not just 15seconds?

and i havent heard "Duel of fates" once yet ***

i mean theres not music in this game im fighting mobs on Coruscant right now and nothing and when it does happen its good for 1-2 mins then NOTHING , and when im in a cinematic EPIC ORIGINAL STAR WARS MUSIC for 3 seconds and then its either over or it cuts into something else.

since they're partnered with Lucas arts shouldn't they be able to use star wars music full length not just 15seconds?

and i havent heard "Duel of fates" once yet ***

Because the film music is the film music. We dont need to hear the film music, if we did people would complain saying "wow bioware is so lazy they couldnt make their own music". Their music is star warsy.

I hate how they tease us with the music. When you log into your character some music will start playing and then 30 seconds it will just cut out mid note and you'll be playing in silence. Then you'll be running around the world, fighting a group of mobs or talking to an NPC and some classic SW music will start up, play for about 5 seconds and then just fade away.

There is music from the movies if you listen to it. Or parts.

There are several places I've heard the Tales of a Jedi Knight/Learn About the Force (Medley) from the movies. And there are quite a few other pieces also.

yea im not saying its not in there but its in little bits masterpieces like starwars music need to be played in full and on LOOP!

Because the film music is the film music. We dont need to hear the film music, if we did people would complain saying "wow bioware is so lazy they couldnt make their own music". Their music is star warsy.

it can never b to star warsy :D

Yes I have an issue with this as well but I thought it was a bug. I get the music sometimes playing for 5-10 secs in a new area then it fades out!! When it does play it plays through the track but then silence.

I dont mind at all the music in the game, but this should be complementing the original music scores. These shouldnt play all the time, but should be included in full. All 6 movies please and anything else from KOTOR or other SW games that may enhance the atmosphere.

I am just happy there is the original cantina tune ... atleast thats something LOL

There is music from the movies if you listen to it. Or parts.

There are several places I've heard the Tales of a Jedi Knight/Learn About the Force (Medley) from the movies. And there are quite a few other pieces also.

In Karagga's Palace when you're thrown into the Rancor pit there is the classic Tatooine cantina band music, and during the final boss in False Emperor it's playing Duel of the Fates from Ep2.

But what I am more annoyed at than some situations without music though it would be most appropriate, is situations with always the same, bland music. Like space battles, the movies had such great music during all space battles, yet the one in SWTOR is just, boring and not a bit exciting.

Well then perhaps what people really should want is a music player like option to select the game music available.

There are some really chilling pieces that I don't recognize I'd love to listen to more often.

Like a piece that seems to always play when you are in the outer ring of the space station.

Don't they have access to the catalog of Star wars music cause all i hear ingame are remix garbage tracks

it's sad that im playing a star wars game and have to still youtube star wars tracks :(

so please put some recognizable star wars tracks not just choruses and remixes

anyone else agree?

YES!!!! My enjoyment of the game increased when I started to play music with it, the music was enough to keep me playing my alt for an additional 20 levels before unsubbing. Here is what I used, this site connects directly to youtube and reloops all of their videos, this makes music videos ideal, I liked to listen to these all the time.

Duel of the Fates http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=zt0UuNpUqK4&name=Star+Wars+Duel+of+the+Fates+Soundtrack

Imperial March http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=yys5iioLUNw&name=Star+Wars+Imperial+March+FULL

Battle of the Heroes http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=o--bLEobBFY&name=Battle+of+the+Heroes+stronger+chorus

Imperial March w/ Palpatine http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=mkMfWs0k8rQ&name=The+Emperors+Theme

A non Star Wars Bonus: http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=2lFfF5XLsCQ&name=Pokemon+Theme+Song+REVENGE

A non Star Wars Bonus 2: http://youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=mO1QBTG6EXs&name=THE+LEGEND+OF+ZELDA+RAP+MUSIC+VIDEO

Edited by Tuscad