A Look At The Old Republic

CourtneyWoods

Oh my GOD guys, seriously.... grow up...

I love reading posts on this forum.... a couple thousand people angry about something all come to the forums and complain, and think that because other people on the forums share their opinions, that the consensus on the forum is at all representative of the opinions of people who actually play the game....

You know what would have happened if Modern Warfare 3 was advertised as "The same game as last time! Just a little more explosive!" It would have BOMBED. Nobody would buy it, because that's bad marketing.

You can't seriously tell me that if YOU created a product, you'd advertise first and foremost, what was wrong with it?

I also never saw a mw3 trailer with unicorns and alien ray guns. Guess why? They're not in the freaking game.

Just like high res textures and fluid graphics aren't (at least for some of us), and so, we mock.

We can complain and rant all we want, why dont you go play your obviously fine game and appreciate your ability to do so.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great if there those suggestions were coming from people that were not morons, and had some clue as to what they were talking about regarding the game. It would be great if they did some research, understood the item they are whining about, posted some numbers to back it up.....but they don't.

They just whine and complain and make up nonsense such as what you are posting here.

Feedback is feedback. You're just whining and making things up.

lol, this guy just reported me for insult. He called me ... like you see on attached quote than he complains lol. That's a spirit :)

A nickname is not coincidence :) ....

Edited by Kozakkoo

"......... and the servers are full of players logging in to experience their own personal Star Wars™ sagas"

Well this part made me laugh, just popped in from Trask Ulgo where there were 15 ppl on ILUM at 22:30 lol.

As an aside, I collected all the Datacrons over the past week and even on the starter planets I never saw more than 40/50 people present. Got down to as low as 10/15 on the higher end planets......

All the problems aside,

Congratulations on a successful and really smooth launch. While people can point out issues that need to be resolved, they can't deny people are buying the game and the initial launch went very well.

Of course people are bying ! You put Bioware +Star Wars +Old republic+ MMO on a box so of course it will sell ! But will people keep playing after their first month ? Well in the state the game is today i don t think so ... 1.2 better be a huge gamechanging patch or this game won t last a year.

I for myself played 3 hours in the last 2 weeks ... just to tell you how much this game keeps me hooked. (Even the forums are more entertaiming than the game ^^)

Edited by Modjoconcarne

fast-selling and fast-dying. false promises. horrible engine. wasted potential. wasted money. you'll learn.

best part of this video: THEY SHOWED A WOMAN PLAYING. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

Lordy, she better be barefoot and pregnant!

Wimmin playin dem fancy commuter games, whuts nex? Voting?

I miss the good ol days when a date was a club to rhe head and off to bed.

May favorite part was the pvp was all from imperial point of view, and the 1 repub was intimidated.

That is very good Bio-ware. You did not hide the actual feelings at lvl 50, in a completley sith dominated game.

It's just sad that anyone who looks at this video and says.. wow I wanna play this will be completley ****ed at lvl 50 if they are not a sith, but then again they wont pick repub because yet again this video shows repubs as scared little puppies in the big dog sith world.

Hey whats up Tux, long time. Finn from Flurry here ;)

oh look what I found.....one of those basement types:

try outside, i heard its cool and has members of the opposite sex...seriously...

you do realize that this video would have been put together by their marketing group....and just to be clear, unless BW has some extremely talented marketers that span multiple disciplines and carry several degrees, marketing isn't involved in writing code...to fix bugs....trust me.

Pity the poor child he's just another blind fool who jumps on the /v/irgin bandwagon of hating a game that has the word "Bioware" in it.

Video just pure marketing BS.

Every statement made in the video can be easily debunked just by reading the forums for five seconds.

Every statement made in the forums can be easily debunked by comparing the forum population to the population of the playerbase. Forums = small minority.

Discontented forum posters = small majority of the small minority.

Forums = small minority.

Discontented forum posters = small majority of the small minority.

I'm not even convinced they are that large. I would explain it as:

Discontented forum posters = vocal share of the small minority