We all know Sorcs are OP, but what's the weakest class?

Jabbb

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In your mind what is the weakest class in the game? I'm inclined to say Juggs, when I fight them I just don't feel threatened, of all the classes Juggs are the "freest" kill

Juggs > Marauders..

Marauders and whatever their Repub equivalent are don't scare me at all.

Juggs > Marauders..

Marauders and whatever their Repub equivalent are don't scare me at all.

9 times out of 10 marauders are played by complete muppets, but every once in a while a good marauder shows me some serious competition.

Ummm.......Marauders are the most intricate and hardest class in the game making people of "average to less" skill level think they suck...........the 10% that are good can beat every class other then a tank assassin/shadow...........so somewhat you guys are right because 90% of them are noobs but a skilled geared annhi Mara will easily blow you up

marauders have the highest skill cap so you see a lot of bad ones that make you think the class is terrible

i've heard a lot of bad things about op healers

And the funny thing is they are not that hard to play. Just a LOT of abilities to use to be a good 1.

And Sorc's are not OP, OP.

In your mind what is the weakest class in the game? I'm inclined to say Juggs, when I fight them I just don't feel threatened, of all the classes Juggs are the "freest" kill

If you are who I think you are (in game) then you have probably fought my Jugg a number of times. And won each time. To be fair, you were always better geared and have had much more practice at PVP. Give me a full set of BM gear and try me again.

You will still win, but it won't be as easy. Also....my skill = average. I'm good, just not that good. :p

Marauders/Sentinels are quite lethal in 1v1 for sure. They might not prevail as well in group situations but I'm not sure that makes them weak.

Juggernauts/Guardians are on the opposite side. They suck in 1v1 with a very limited set of cooldowns and survivability but they do have some nice tools to support group-play, especially in Huttball.

My vote goes to Juggernauts/Guardians because Sweep Bombing is their only redeeming quality.

If you are who I think you are (in game) then you have probably fought my Jugg a number of times. And won each time. To be fair, you were always better geared and have had much more practice at PVP. Give me a full set of BM gear and try me again.

You will still win, but it won't be as easy. Also....my skill = average. I'm good, just not that good. :p

Who do you think I am? My char isnt named jab

And the funny thing is they are not that hard to play. Just a LOT of abilities to use to be a good 1.

And Sorc's are not OP, OP.

Marauders are definitely the highest skill cap in the game. The attention to dots Whether or not you want to be elitest and say "omg i'm so good nothing is hard" is up to you.

Sorc's are borderline op; they are definitely the strongest healer in the game, and they are definitely in the conversation for strongest class

Marauders/Sentinels are quite lethal in 1v1 for sure. They might not prevail as well in group situations but I'm not sure that makes them weak.

Juggernauts/Guardians are on the opposite side. They suck in 1v1 with a very limited set of cooldowns and survivability but they do have some nice tools to support group-play, especially in Huttball.

My vote goes to Juggernauts/Guardians because Sweep Bombing is their only redeeming quality.

Actually....Jugg's (and guardians) cooldowns and survivability are some of the best. Our lacking quality is the ability to outdamage anyone 1v1. We do (in my experiance, real numbers might prove me wrong) the least damage in the game. I can (and have) beaten people 1v1 before but it takes alot of cooldown timing and strategic healing with med pacs and "Endure Pain". Our greatest weakness is burst damage, especially late in the fight.

Not disagree'ing with you on them being weak 1v1, just about their cooldowns and survivability.

Sweep bombing ftw!

But, the weakest class overall in PvP? Hmmm. I guess I could agree with Guardians.

Sages are great, Shadows are pretty good, Scoundrels are good, Gunslingers can be good, Sentinels can be great, Guardians can be ok, Vanguards can be good, Commandos are good.

If you are a high-skill player, or put the time into SWTOR to become one, then I would say Sentinels are 2nd behind Sages. Gunslingers can be really awful depending on who is playing them. Guardians are meh in Civil War but good in both Voidstar and great in Huttball.

But worst class is still difficult to say definitively. I'll stick with my first answer of Guardians, but Gunslingers (assuming we are talking about PvP) can be just as bad sometimes...

Marauders are definitely the highest skill cap in the game. The attention to dots Whether or not you want to be elitest and say "omg i'm so good nothing is hard" is up to you.

Sorc's are borderline op; they are definitely the strongest healer in the game, and they are definitely in the conversation for strongest class

Dots are not hard when there is a rather long CD to get them back up. Basically when you can get your dots up you do so right away before anything else.

At lvl 46 my Mara had 25 key binds now at 50 I have 30 to be good at one is very very hard I ordered a Belkin n52te cause the keyboard wasn't cutting it (look it up will change your mom life) as for sorcs as healers, a anni Mara will shut down and destroy any healer period.......sages take slightly longer so hope no one comes to their aid.......no class is "op" and compared to other mmos is is quite balanced. Most of the people that call Nerf are below average skill level and it's understandable they would get upset getting rolled by a dasment dwelling nerd.....

Even though I'm a sent and eat sorcs for lunch I would agree that all of my other chars get crushed by them. Very strong class.

At lvl 46 my Mara had 25 key binds now at 50 I have 30 to be good at one is very very hard I ordered a Belkin n52te cause the keyboard wasn't cutting it (look it up will change your mom life) as for sorcs as healers, a anni Mara will shut down and destroy any healer period.......sages take slightly longer so hope no one comes to their aid.......no class is "op" and compared to other mmos is is quite balanced. Most of the people that call Nerf are below average skill level and it's understandable they would get upset getting rolled by a dasment dwelling nerd.....

Its odd how I have my own house in a lovely subdivision, no key binds, and I still roll them. Get mad at that.