Official Q&A Thread for February 24th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of talk about the surge nerf, and how it effects burst dps classes; for example...Shadow Infiltration spec seems to be severely disadvantaged vs Balanced spec in every single way... (including burst dmg)

If this is intentional, will you address gear modification options; like accuracy giving armor penetration for example, to make these talent specs viable once again?

As a huge fan of SWTOR and KOTOR, what are the chances Bioware will add pazaak, swoop bike racing, and pod racing down the road via an expansion or patch? I know many of your fans would love to spend some time playing pazaak on nar shadaa, or swoop bike racing on tatooine.

Already having 8 characters on my server, will I be forced to delete characters in order to take advantage of the Legacy reward system or will I be able to change race and use other new Legacy customization features on pre-existing characters?

Is there a good reason why Light/Dark Points are SO HARD to accrue early on as a Sith Inquisitor?

Most lightsabers on the AH start at level 9 and are not even usable as an Inquisitor due to the low amount of Light/Dark points we are given, while other career types seem to have an easier time reaching Light or Dark I by level 10(ish).

We basically have to rely on quest awarded lightsabers to get one, and unless you just upgrade the one Lord Zash gives you or the one you get from the Inquisitor Trainer as an Assassin you cant get one without a Light/Dark Points requirement.

(Earliest new(er) one is Lord Drowl's slave poisoning quest on Dromund Kaas which is about lvl 12-13)

There is something I wanted to ask since I read the upcoming changes to crafting skills. I was very excited when I read that we will be able to craft orange gear with augment slots but at the same time I love some of the orange gear that I have found in certain missions, raid or pvp. These designs don't seem to appear in the game at the moment as schematics.

Will you allow us to learn the schematic for every orange item? If yes, how is it going to work? If not, would you reconsider for a solution for us who are vain enough to care more about our looks than our stats but still feel left out without our augment slots? (Otherwise, this would mean only very few items will be used by most players, since they would eventually be crafted with an augment slot and raid/pvp sets will not be used.)

Thanks

Are there any plans to allow player to scale up the preorder and razer crystals for the people that like the way they look but actually want to have helpful stats after level 20? Or maybe simply making the crystal mod slot a purely cosmetic slot and adding the stats to another one of the other slots?

Are there currently orange versions of every piece of armour in the game?

For example, the Agent's Jacket obtained on Hutta does not match the Agent's Jacket crafted through Armourmech, nor does there seem to be an orange version of the former (only the same armour design in black/navy blue). This is true for multiple (if not all) schematics found through UWT.

Why does a PVE geared player who just starts to pvp get destroyed due to a lack of expertise but a PVP geared player has 0 difficulty completing PVE content in pvp gear?

Can we expect PVP gear to actually be regulated to pvp via significantly increased damage taken and less dmg done to NPC's or will it continue to dominate pve gear for all aspects of the game including ease of gain?