100% sith sorcerer premade

fjbd

Maybe once they have cross server and rated warzones they'll look at this issue. I don't see it happening before then for sure. While premades are probably a small minority of pvpers, Bioware isn't going to tell those customers to go sit in four hour queues. If they intended to do that, they never would have put premades in with pugs in the first place.

Dude just make your own Sage/Sorc and maybe they'll have a problem when 90% of the WZ's are made up of them. If not, then keep playing. It's already kind of looking like ligtning wars on my Sorc alt in hutball.

I like that way everyone has to point out that their Sorc is an Alt. It amuses me that no one wants to be associated with the curb stomp class.

I started lvling a Sorc and just got bored with it. Plus I felt dirty walking round as that class.

But you did say more that..... You said the reason you and your friends shouldn't have to wait is "because it's an MMO"... which is the flawed part of your post, which is what I pointed out. So, yeah... it's not a strawman. Maybe check your own link??

If you want to wait less for a WZ you should join the que that pops faster because more people are in it. If you HAVE to que "with friends because this is an MMO".... you should face the consequences of that choice.

If premade ques pop less often, what does that tell you about the number of MMO players who play the way you do?

So I get penalized with 1-hour queues because I want to play a Massively Multiplayer game with my friends? Nuh-uh...

I give the matchmaking 2 minutes to queue me up against a premade... then I want a warzone regardless of premade or pug.

Lets analyze what I meant in my quote:

I will give the matchmaking system 2 minutes to put me into a premade vs. premade warzone. If the game cannot find a match, I want to be placed into the normal queue. Not at the front, mind you. Just into the normal queue. I would prefer a premade vs. premade match, but I and my friends should not have to be penalized any longer than 2 minutes before we enter the back of the normal warzone queue.

You arguement:

Lol.... it's always this same excuse. Massively Multiplayer game doesn't = You and a small group of friends get preference over everyone else just because you have a premade group.

You insinuated I wanted preferential treatment because I was in a premade, which is totally false. You made this position up, because it would be easier to attack.

That is a strawman arguement.

You insinuated I wanted preferential treatment because I was in a premade, which is totally false.

Sorry, I didn't "insinuate" anything.... I followed your own argument. You're saying that you don't want preferential treatment, but you do. You want to be the one who lays out the terms for how long you have to wait (2 minutes lol) for your "I win button" to open up. I mean come on, lets be honest here.... if you didn't want something out of your "it's an MMO argument"... you wouldn't have posted it.

Just the fact that you're in a premade gives you a huge advantage over pugs... that's what this thread is about. Your reason for wanting to keep this advantage, was "It's an MMO"... now, you can whine that I posted a strawman all day (I didn't)... but again, it doesn't change the facts.

If you'd said.... "As a premade player I'd rather not wait a long time for a WZ, but I'd support a 2 minute que..." You would have been fine. You didn't say that. You argued that, because it's an MMO, people who form premades with friends should get their way over people who don't.

So....

A. Not a strawman.

B. Calling it a Strawman doesn't refute my point anyway.

"It's an MMO... so I get, blah blah blah..." is NOT a good argument. Just face it. :eek:

Edited by Spymaster

I like that way everyone has to point out that their Sorc is an Alt. It amuses me that no one wants to be associated with the curb stomp class.

I started lvling a Sorc and just got bored with it. Plus I felt dirty walking round as that class.

Cause... it is an alt lol. That might change though, Sorc + Imp is win.

I'm a sage. Actually I would rather fight a sorc premade than a BH premade anyday. Their damage is easier to heal through when I'm healing, and when I'm dpsing they are easier to kill than bounty hunters.

In Alderaan/voidstar agreed. We had an alderaan with 6 BH 1 sorc one jugg yesterday on the imp side. Frankly when BH MERC and INQ SORC are so heavily represented (as are their mirrors on the pub side) I cant believe more ppl on the bioware/ea side arent asking... "why are there so many Sorcs/Sages, Commandos/Mercs ?"

For Sorcba... I mean Huttball though, nothing beats a team of well geared sorcs working together. Accept no substitutes for 8 force speeding/knockbacking/healing/mezzing/bubbling scoring madmen.

Cause... it is an alt lol. That might change though, Sorc + Imp is win.

I wasn't incinuating that you were lying or anything. Just an observation I've had. It's always:

"My main is a Warrior/Agent but my Sorc...."

"I ran a Sorc from the start without having played Beta and...."

I just find it interesting the way that people express it.

In Alderaan/voidstar agreed. We had an alderaan with 6 BH 1 sorc one jugg yesterday on the imp side. Frankly when BH MERC and INQ SORC are so heavily represented (as are their mirrors on the pub side) I cant believe more ppl on the bioware/ea side arent asking... "why are there so many Sorcs/Sages, Commandos/Mercs ?"

For Sorcba... I mean Huttball though, nothing beats a team of well geared sorcs working together. Accept no substitutes for 8 force speeding/knockbacking/healing/mezzing/bubbling scoring madmen.

You have made me realise something. All of this Sorc/Sage is OP talk does usually refer to Huttball. In the other WZ's they really aren't that powerful. I think it's because of the way that Huttball has obstacles and hazards that gives Sorc/Sages the edge. In the Alderaan I'd take my slinger over a sage anyday (partly because I find it more enjoyable but it's also better usefulness imo).

There should never be premade queue only. Pvp is like deathmatching. You cannot prevent good people from seeking out other good players to team up and dominate with. Are the adds stacked in their favor? Well if they stack the 'best' class and role only as sorcs, they're gonna be mad when they get nerfed. Besides real ****** pvpers role whatever they want and role you that way. The main reason you lose to premades, as someone else already said, they have communication, you probably don't. Couple that with the fact that they all probably already have at least 500 expertise cuz thats all they do, you're ****ed.

Stopped reading when I saw it was a premade.

I used to run WoW BG premades - gear and group composition means nothing in PvP when compared to teamwork.

Premades vs Pugs? You're going to lose no matter what you do. I had a win rate of like 99%, when I did lose it was because people stopped following my instructions, very rarely anything else.

Sorc/sage are being campaigned by the community for a nerf even harder than scoundrels were and we know the outcome. Sorc/sage are going to be nerfed and until they are we just have to deal with this nonsense in warzones.

I can't help but wonder if the exploits and hacks do tend to make the Sorc seem a bit more OP then they actually are. I mean in Huttball they can be unstoppable if using a latency and speed hack. I have seen it. Even a hack that suddenly replaces a load of health. Yes more then the 35% Warzone Medpac with no healer around.

So to sum up. More ppl play Imps. Those people play the Sorc. It just so happens that most of the hackers or people using exploits also play the Sorc making everyone seem more lethal and OP then they really are 1 vs 1. Doesn't change how they scale the more of them there are. Thier power is a multiple based on the number in a group working together.

Just respecced from a healer sage to a dps sage to help guys in hardmodes and decided I'd give it a go in PvP.

The conclusion:

(a) dps sage is fun

(b) dps sage is squishy as hell

© anyone who things dps-specced sages/sorcs have decent healing should try playing one

Just respecced from a healer sage to a dps sage to help guys in hardmodes and decided I'd give it a go in PvP.

The conclusion:

(a) dps sage is fun

(b) dps sage is squishy as hell

© anyone who things dps-specced sages/sorcs have decent healing should try playing one

Try hybrid, you can get

a. stronger shield

b.infinite lightining * you are going to spam it anyway*

c.instant heal

I wont share the build with you, but do suggest you play around with it. You can basicly get the best of all worlds. Yes you wont get that nice ability at the top of the tree, but you dont need it when you have no weakness.

Try hybrid, you can get

a. stronger shield

c.instant heal

I wont share the build with you, but do suggest you play around with it. You can basicly get the best of all worlds. Yes you wont get that nice ability at the top of the tree, but you dont need it when you have no weakness.

Oh, but I do play a hybrid, just a hybrid dps spec, no talents from the healing tree. That way, I sacrifice some survivability for bigger damage output. I played a healer long enough, I don't really want to play a healer/dps hybrid ;>

Try hybrid, you can get

a. stronger shield

c.instant heal

I'm sorry... instant heal from what?

listen dude

dont single out sorcs

all i heard IS PREMADE

a full premade of ANY TYPE OF CLASS OR MIX will dominate

leave sorcs alone

and like previously mentioned id rather face a premade of sorcs than mercs and powertechs

and to those who complain about a sorcs pull

whats the theoretical difference between that and a juggs intercede?

intercede actualy has secondary affects to it

so complain about that too if ur gonna qq about a sorcs pull