Vader vs Revan

IAmYourGod

Wrong it is a canon fact that the jedi were weaker in this time than almost any other having not been tested in their lifetimes. yoda was the only one who may have had real experience fighting a sith ever before ep 1. the jedi of that time period were weak and nothing more than glorified cops. eg they failed to sense sideous while he was in the same room and lost to clone troopers meanwhile in the old republic the jedi exterminated the mandolorians who were as well trained as the clones were. I'll give that boba fett personally may have been better. but the other clones weren't.

Rofl it doesnt matter what Kreia or any other crazy kook said. Lucas said the strongest Sith/Jedi EVER lived during the Clone wars era while also stating the PT Jedi were in their absolute prime. And its even confirmed in the EU sources that the many of the strongest era lived during the Clone wars era. Vader>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Revan.

Edited by Girdeux

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that Wookieepedia gets all of its info from The Novels right?

yes and it's a time saver to read the compilation of relevant data there as opposed to reading long drawn out books that read like dbz episodes.

reading a wookiepedia page on palpatine 15 mins.

reading every book that mentioned palpatine 3-4 days. (not to mention the headaches I would get from the sub par literature)((Yes I called it sub par as there are plenty of authors who write wonderful novels that are worth reading Larry Correia and Jim Butcher for example.))

Rofl it doesnt matter what Kreia or any other crazy kook said. Lucas said the strongest Sith/Jedi EVER lived during the Clone wars era. Vader>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Revan.

I nowhere said kreia or anyone else.

as a point of fact yoda said the jedi of ages past were better because they were vanguards in the war against evil and corruption as opposed to just senate guards(paraphrasing).

Think about it the jedi who fought off exar kun then mandolorians then sith then more sith then more sith and kept the republic alive for another 3000 years just about have to have been better than the jedi that were wiped out by 2 sith and some clone troopers. and presided over the fall of a republic that stood for over 4000 years.

Come on think logically I know you can.

saying the jedi at the time of the prequel trilogy were the best jedi ever is like saying constantine was the greatest emperor rome ever had.

I nowhere said kreia or anyone else.

as a point of fact yoda said the jedi of ages past were better because they were vanguards in the war against evil and corruption as opposed to just senate guards(paraphrasing).

Think about it the jedi who fought off exar kun then mandolorians then sith then more sith then more sith and kept the republic alive for another 3000 years just about have to have been better than the jedi that were wiped out by 2 sith and some clone troopers. and presided over the fall of a republic that stood for over 4000 years.

Come on think logically I know you can.

saying the jedi at the time of the prequel trilogy were the best jedi ever is like saying constantine was the greatest emperor rome ever had.

No. The PT Jedi >>>>>>>> Old Republic jedi. Your biased because Revan or anybody else from the Old Republic era would get slaughtered. Those "2 Sith", 1 being the strongest Sith Ever while the other being the strongest jedi of his generation, before his injuries is said to be able to take down Sidious and able to compete with Yoda(The strongest jedi ever up until Luke, that means Yoda>>>>>>>>>>Revan).

No. The PT Jedi >>>>>>>> Old Republic jedi. Your biased because Revan or anybody else from the Old Republic era would get slaughtered. Those "2 Sith", 1 being the strongest Sith Ever while the other being the strongest jedi of his generation, before his injuries is said to be able to take down Sidious and able to compete with Yoda(The strongest jedi ever up until Luke, that means Yoda>>>>>>>>>>Revan).

even if he was the strongest sith ever numbers matter that's why the clones killed the jedi. 15,000 sith= greater challenge than 2 and anakin never realized his potential so what he could have been is irrelevant. he ended up about as powerful as douku. and on that note you guys can have this thread because you are the greatest ever at being unable to think outside your GL box.

Yes I concede the world is flat.

Happy now?

even if he was the strongest sith ever numbers matter that's why the clones killed the jedi. 15,000 sith= greater challenge than 2 and anakin never realized his potential so what he could have been is irrelevant. he ended up about as powerful as douku. and on that note you guys can have this thread because you are the greatest ever at being unable to think outside your GL box.

Yes I concede the world is flat.

Happy now?

No. You completely miss the entire point of the Ro2. The Dark Side is stronger when concentrated to lower numbers. And it also prevents Sith turning on eachother.

Its like a pie. Smaller people, bigger pieces.

15,000 sith= greater challenge than 2

Not true, When there are more sith they don't matter that much. Anybody can get recruited, You can die just as easily and it won't matter.

You go by the logic that every sith is equally powerful, Just like Brandon SM said, You should look at it like a pie/pizza. The less people the more slices of pizza (Dark Side) they get.

Not true, When there are more sith they don't matter that much. Anybody can get recruited, You can die just as easily and it won't matter.

You go by the logic that every sith is equally powerful, Just like Brandon SM said, You should look at it like a pie/pizza. The less people the more slices of pizza (Dark Side) they get.

Is fals. The strongets sith of the time will be the strongest sith of the time. With or without the rule of 2. Aniken still would of had the same potential with or without the rule of 2. Apretic kills master during a time of weakness. When thy are hurt/asleep and the like. It never worked like it was ment to. Even if there were 1000 sith palpatine still would have been the strongest. Rule of 2 changed nothing as far as str goes.

Is fals. The strongets sith of the time will be the strongest sith of the time. With or without the rule of 2. Aniken still would of had the same potential with or without the rule of 2. Apretic kills master during a time of weakness. When thy are hurt/asleep and the like. It never worked like it was ment to. Even if there were 1000 sith palpatine still would have been the strongest. Rule of 2 changed nothing as far as str goes.

Nope. Anakin was created by Plageuis who would be nothing without the Ro2 AND Plageuis was Sid's master.

Because of the Ro2 Sidious was the strongest.

Seriously? The dark side is like pie or pizza and either 15000 people fight over tiny scraps or 2 people try and nick bits from each other until one person kills the other and gives some away to a new guy so the whole pie/pizza thievery continues until one of them kills the other again and finds another new guy to share the pie/pizza?

That's absurd.

I love the fact that people are taking a quote from before this game was written and claiming that it must be true that these new Sith, that no-one knew about, are weak because they are sharing their pie/pizza with too many other people.

Frankly I think that there is a far more important question to be answered than this vague (which Vader, which Revan) vs rubbish. As we all know the dark side has cookies, now it has pizza and pie too. What are the light side left with? Apples? :confused:

• 1 month later...

Man U holds a record 19 league titles, a record 11 FA Cups + many more records.

Statistically, they're awesome. Does that mean they win EVERY match they play ?

Nope.

Same goes here. Variables. No way in hell would any of these fights be one sided.

Revan vs. Vader?

Depends on whether we're talking pre or post-Mustafar Vader.

Pre-Mustafar, Vader would win out, hands down. Revan's a total ******, but he ain't the chosen one.

Post-Mustafar, I think it would be Revan's game. There are multiple sources stating that Vader's strength in the force was significantly diminished after his first battle with Kenobi (although he did admittedly become significantly tougher). Revan would still probably not be quite as strong in the force, but the difference would be pretty narrow and Revan's tactical mastery would win out for him.

Revan vs. Vader?

Depends on whether we're talking pre or post-Mustafar Vader.

Pre-Mustafar, Vader would win out, hands down. Revan's a total ******, but he ain't the chosen one.

Post-Mustafar, I think it would be Revan's game. There are multiple sources stating that Vader's strength in the force was significantly diminished after his first battle with Kenobi (although he did admittedly become significantly tougher). Revan would still probably not be quite as strong in the force, but the difference would be pretty narrow and Revan's tactical mastery would win out for him.

Incorrect, his potential was decreased but not his power, he became much stronger after Mustafar, this is canon.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Were talking about the most powerful people in star wars and not one mention of the most powerful being of them all in none other than c-3po? You people make me sick

I hear he is coming in 1.2 patch as a 16-man level 50 raid boss.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

any "evidence" that is not referenced with novel and page number is invalid, so fan boys on both sides..shut up, or put your evidence forward, instead of bickering like a bunch of idiots.

if its not written down in a novelisation of some sort then it is not valid, doesnt matter what each character does in the games.

Vader, why? Bob Anderson is why.

For those who don't know who Bob Anderson is... He was the lead choreographer for Highlander, The Princess Bride, The Mask of Zorro, The Lord of the Rings, Die Another Day and Star Wars. He WAS Vader in all the fights inside the costume. He MADE the lightsaber fighting style that was in the movies and used in the games. He trained each actor in the movies and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he also came and helped Bioware make the saber battles and actions for this game.

Edited by Ryhi