Ok so It's offical. BM Bags are broken. My next question is.....

icecoldone

we're not going to agree here.

let's agree to disagree on this one ok? :)

Let's agree that you are speculating.

Apologies about this, but our CSR made an error in his earlier statement. We have tested the Battlemaster Commendations and they are working as intended, per Gabe's previous post. The chance for a Battlemaster Commendation to be in a Battlemaster Bag is still 25%.

Again, apologies for the confusion.

Fact.

Edited by venjinze

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How can RNG "not work"? I'm honestly curious. Bioware most likely meant the RNG isn't hitting that 25% number that was given out and will adjust it. Either way, if you have good luck, you could get 2/2 for a week straight. If you have bad luck, you can go 0/40 like some have said they are at. I might start playing the lotto since I'm 7/23 on my BM bags so far.

Get it through your thick skull that RNG is just that! RNG! It's pure luck and some people will get their BM faster than others.

As a side note, you need to get it out of your head that BM gear will suddenly turn you into a PvP god. The difference between Champion gear and BM gear is about 6 more Expertise and around 3-6 Endurance/Primary Stat per piece. BM gear will NOT suddenly turn a bad player into a good player. The only BM piece that is a significant upgrade is the Main Hand weapon.

Actually true randomness is pretty much an impossibility mathematically. It is emulated via tricks. These tricks can have unintended errors in them. This is how encryption is broken.

There isn't some computer magic called RNG that gets summoned up by computer god.

Let's agree that you are speculating.

Fact.

1. One i'm not speculating i was reading from what was given out by bioware.

2. Their guy knew it was a known issue now all of a sudden it's not

doesn't really make sense

that's not fact that's just damage control

So now you're assuming conspiracy theories to protect your internet ego?

Are you not listening!!!!

The bags are broken!!!

Offical from Bioware.

you mean your still crying RNG when bioware told you they're RNg isn't working

Wow

Official from BW or not, it's luck.

I'm 18 tokens from 37 BM crates. I actually had far better luck early too..my first 19 crates gave me 13 tokens. So yeah...LUCK is key.

I went 3/3 on my first 3 crates and had my main hand saber on DAY 1 after hitting Valor 60.

Note: I had TERRIBLE luck with Champ bags...I have 11 Champion Relic items in my vault. LOTS of duplicates. But the RNG has been good to me with regard to BM gear.

WOW LOL, been following this thread for a while and just gotta say

You, sir, are my hero.

So now you're assuming conspiracy theories to protect your internet ego?

no fine

they've changed their statement i don't agree with it and we'll see the future.

Fine since they've changed their statement haveing "tested" it then i wonder how it goes from a known issue to working as intended.

Anyway Fair enough if they want to change what they are saying nothing i can do about that

Hello, folks! There is a response from Joveth, Associate Online Community Manager, on the topic of Battlemaster tokens, which you can find here:

Apologies about this, but our CSR made an error in his earlier statement. We have tested the Battlemaster Commendations and they are working as intended, per Gabe's previous post. The chance for a Battlemaster Commendation to be in a Battlemaster Bag is still 25%.

Again, apologies for the confusion.

We're going to be closing this thread at this time. Thank you for your understanding!

Edited by Yvin
repromoting Joveth