Ok so It's offical. BM Bags are broken. My next question is.....

icecoldone

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Random when it favours others and not everyone.

Uh that actually would be the definition of random. If it wasn't random then it would benefit everyone (or no one).

Wow. You still claim RNG when you've been told it's not.

Also they just said it's a known issue. They didn't say it was broken or not working as currently intended. We've known for awhile that they have plans to change BM bags, to me that's what the CM was referring to.

Edited by Moitteva
quoted rude removed

Then they were cheating? It also didn't exclusively say BM bags in the patch notes.

It says unique items. It also says you could only cheat like this when you had the maxium number of items of that kind in your inventory.

how many champion bags can you have = as many as you want

How many BM bags can you have = 1 at a time

So if you could only do it when you had the maxmium number of items of that kind in your inventory. which one were they exploiting.

I want you to answer this question

Edited by Moitteva
rude removed

It says unique items. It also says you could only cheat like this when you had the maxium number of items of that kind in your inventory.

So if you could only do it when you had the maxmium number of items of that kind in your inventory. which one were they exploiting.

the one on the left side?

Edited by Moitteva
quoted rude removed

Uh that actually would be the definition of random. If it wasn't random then it would benefit everyone (or no one).

Also they just said it's a known issue. They didn't say it was broken or not working as currently intended. We've known for awhile that they have plans to change BM bags, to me that's what the CM was referring to.

Look at the context in which they made the post. Look at the Ops comment in the link i showed you.

Take your pick

Edited by Moitteva
removed rude

How did all the pros in Full BM gear. Get full BM gear so fast.

The bags are broken. they give like 1 token every 40 bags.

So how did the pros end up with Full BM gear asap.

I want to let you guys know i made a post that people were exploiting issues to increase their drop chances and gain loot faster.

I was shot down from every corner. With people claiming there is no way that could happen

So i would like those same people to come on here and now explain how people have full BM gear withing a week. When bioware themselves are saying it's broken.

Ppl in full BM are only these, who managed to get some BM pieces before the BM bag change, back then when they could get 1 whole piece from bag...

After the patch that changed them, they got the pieces they were missing...

Also, i havent got a single BM commendation for 1 whole week and i was doing dailies every day...

Im pretty sure Bioware messed something up in their recent patches..

In what way is it broken, any details other than that post?

Since patch, 4 out of 5 days worth of dailies I've received a bm comm so 4 out of 10 bags which seems like a short lucky run, 1 in 2.5 chance. Before that I would say I was getting average luck.

Edited by Jargonaut

you guys can't explain it can you.

I laugh at how many times i said this isn't working. This isn't RNG and people like you just CRY RNG, RNG , RNG. They scream and shout that i don't understand RNG.

When it's not RNG. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells can tell what their recieving isn't even close to random. BUt still you guys cry RNG

and when the master themselves comes out to say actually it wasn't RNG.

you have nothing to say do you.

You know what?You can say chocolate 100 times in 2 minutes,but you wont get sweet taste in your mouth.

Masters?lol!Behave slave!

Its range,thats all.Sometimes i would open 3 bags and nada,sometimes i will get 2 comms from 3 bags and thats 1 gear piece.

Ppl in full BM are only these, who managed to get some BM pieces before the BM bag change, back then when they could get 1 whole piece from bag...

After the patch that changed them, they got the pieces they were missing...

Also, i havent got a single BM commendation for 1 whole week and i was doing dailies every day...

Im pretty sure Bioware messed something up in their recent patches..

yes and remember that Back then they gave tokens. you also got a hell of alot of dupes. And the drop rate for those pieces where the same as they are now.

So again i ask how did they get it so fast

Edited by icecoldone

I can understand a gungan talking like yoda better than this post....

I think hes saying only hold 1 bm bag but multiple champ? however once you hit level 50 you can hold multiple champ and only 1 sub 50. Also im assuming when u hit 60 valor u can hold multiple Bm bags.... this guy is crazy.

Edited by Moitteva
quoted rude removed

You know what?You can say chocolate 100 times in 2 minutes,but you wont get sweet taste in your mouth.

Masters?lol!Behave slave!

Its range,thats all.Sometimes i would open 3 bags and nada,sometimes i will get 2 comms from 3 bags and thats 1 gear piece.

i say chocolate 1 time and will get a tripple chocolate cookie right in my mouth! :D

Also im assuming when u hit 60 valor u can hold multiple Bm bags.... this guy is crazy.

This is this communities problem

you like to assume what you really don't understand

As a matter of fact any BM will tell you even when your 60 you can only hold one BM bag

honestly!!!

I want to let you guys know i made a post that people were exploiting issues to increase their drop chances and gain loot faster.

I was shot down from every corner. With people claiming there is no way that could happen

So i would like those same people to come on here and now explain how people have full BM gear withing a week. When bioware themselves are saying it's broken.

Out of 4 BM bags, I got 3 comms...Works for me

The bag system isnt broken!

Last week i did dailies so :

14 bags + 2 for weekly = 16 bags

16 bags opened and i got 0 BM commendations = 25% drop chance!

Its working as intented!

You ppl just dont know how to do maths

...and also u dont know that RNG is pure luck! And not some kind of luck simulator

His problem is that he thinks that since this is computer game there is no RNG cuz (and i dont get where did he got that idea from,prob pulled it from the same place his posts are coming from)computers dont deal with random numbers.Nope,computer cant emulate dice being rolled(hello d&d)it just has some "miracolous" algoritm upon wich comms are being destributed.So he wants to know how ppl cheat on that uber algoritm to get their epixx.

i have open 7 bags and got 5 tokens, the bag system isnt bad. pplare making up random numbers just to whine so bioware will give them easier gear.

The bag system isnt broken!

Last week i did dailies so :

14 bags + 2 for weekly = 16 bags

16 bags opened and i got 0 BM commendations = 25% drop chance!

Its working as intented!

You ppl just dont know how to do maths

...and also u dont know that RNG is pure luck! And not some kind of luck simulator

Pure Luck doesnt exist in a computer.

it's all based on an algorithm, they managed to **** up a random number generator algorithm.

So im pretty sure they added some kind of MMR(Skill level/time played/against who...) type of values in their formulas. Maybe an equivalent for Valor... but Valor doesnt seem to do anything.

I personally went from Valor 60 to Valor 63 and got 2 Bm Commodations in Over 40bags.. lost count after 40

Which broke the real RNG behind the equation and favor certain people over other players...