are you *********** kidding me?

Metaspark

Sniper/Gunslinger have a 15-20sec CD that makes their casts uninterruptable.

Knowledge is power.

and just what is the cooldown on this ability? apparently every time I ran up to this particular sniper I couldn't interrupt anything they did

and just what is the cooldown on this ability? apparently every time I ran up to this particular sniper I couldn't interrupt anything they did

There is no cooldown ... if they are in cover ( If you see their little shield up in front of them) They have increased defense of 20% and can't be interrupted.

Well, all gunslinger/sniper has a passive buff that prevents interrupt when behind shield.

Hold Position

While in cover, ranged defense is increased by 20% and you are immune to interrupts and ability activation pushback.

What you do is force stasis/awe them out of the cover.

However, this would not work in their entrench is up because they get CC immunity from it.

People always whining that sentinels are **** at pvp etc, just roll a different class if you cant handle it?

You can still use force camo to get near them or stasis to get them out of cover. Quit your ************. Plus snipers are the most immobile class there is so just LoS them.

People always whining that sentinels are **** at pvp etc, just roll a different class if you cant handle it?

You can still use force camo to get near them or stasis to get them out of cover. Quit your ************. Plus snipers are the most immobile class there is so just LoS them.

lol? I made a statement that it's ******** I can't interrupt IAs, and someone answered me about an ability I was unaware of. I still think its ********, but now I know why I can't interrupt them and will drop the subject. you really think you're any better by just charging into my topic complaining about me not liking something?

and I don't have camo or stasis. not high enough level for them. yes, I'm doing warzones under level 30. problem?

lemmeguess, those are WoW references? Never played it...and glad of that fact.

yes. with Cataclysm, the most recent expansion, the Frost tree for mages got pretty much every ability that made individual classes viable in pvp, even better tanking talents and abilities, and despite the obvious need for a nerf all blizzard would do was, at the most, nerf a completely unnecessary ability, or just outright buff the class even more

vanilla retribution paladins...long story short, they were basically laughed out of any possible group for pretty much anything

Just curiously, which classes do you feel strong against?

lulz...

I like classes at half health... Im really good against them!

Also that class that has my team focused on them!

My least favorite class...

is that school of Sith Assasins that think I cant see them that

are circling and waitting for me to leap on to that healer.

schools of Sith Assasin ... never a good thing to have pop out of nowhere...

I also enjoy councelors that Deee Peeee Ssssss and don't heal and a companion

that constantly taunts me for smoochies even thou I am celebate...

Ah the life of a Jedi...

Edited by VoidJustice

Force Stasis is a level 24 ability...and Entrench has a 60s CD which leaves 40s of them vulnerable.

is Stasis that stun that's practically useless because it incapacitates me as well, so I never have a viable reason to use it and so have not remember the name of it?

if so, it's useless because it incapacitates me as well

Stasis can be used against targets immune to stun effects and gets them out of cover. Also, there's 40 seconds where they aren't under entrench. That's 5 uses of force kick before they become immune to at least that. And by that point your stasis will probably be off CD.

/facepalm

Charging a sniper 1v1 is bad strategy.

The whole point of Force Stasis is to drag them out of cover, where half of their abilities are not usable until they get back in it. Also, certain spec reduces damage taken while in cover, which you have just negated with Force Stasis.

You want to use your force stasis after building 3 stack of OS and popping zen. If they are silly enough to try and run away instead of getting back into cover, it also let you force leap on them as they are out of cover.

/facepalm

Charging a sniper 1v1 is bad strategy.

The whole point of Force Stasis is to drag them out of cover, where half of their abilities are not usable until they get back in it. Also, certain spec reduces damage taken while in cover, which you have just negated with Force Stasis.

You want to use your force stasis after building 3 stack of OS and popping zen. If they are silly enough to try and run away instead of getting back into cover, it also let you force leap on them as they are out of cover.

yeah, I get the whole stasis thing now

but I wasn't charging the sniper alone...well, I was, but that's because no one else was going after him, and instead opted to deal with the much less threatening classes when left alone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.