3 Warzone wins for daily is too high.

keano

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting three wins is anything but easy.

I was in a premade group yesterday. A group I have seen win time and time again in warzones. We ran 3 matches and lost all three. They weren't even close. At that point the premade dissolved with the promise to fight another fight later.

So I jump in for 3 more matches - solo.

All three of those were losses as well.

At that point I had already spent two hours doing warzones and had yet to get even one victory.

That is the core problem with warzones. They are hit or miss. Statistically speaking 3 wins should be easy to do in a given day. But the statistics don't follow reality. It usually takes me 2 days to complete a daily. And literally almost a full week to complete the weekly.

I hope you are kidding ;)

3 hours

5 WZs completes

3 wins

How many counted towards daily/weekly?

ZERO

2 hours and a half

7 WZs completed

7 wins

Que with 3 other friends including a healer and roflstomp Hutball in 5-6 mins.

A match actualy lasted for almost 10 mins because we met a premade and it ended 6-2.

Working as intended imo

why are ppl saying 3 wins is fine. its not. even if the bug was fixed its still way too long. somtimes u can spend up to 4 hours doing 1 daily. this is crazy. when trying to do 2 pvp dailys every day. and work and such. its just too much. it gives no time for lvling alts or doing other stuff. should be 1 win.

I'd be fully on board with the OP if he/she said that farming Ilum for 30 ammunitions was an obscene waste of time ... unless you do this in the early hours of the morning, 2-3 people competing w/ you for it and you're looking at an hour or more. And it's non-engaging, it's tedious and bad-bad-bad. 'Well just kill members of the opposing faction' ... with the faction imbalances? Barely any Republics dare come to Ilum because they just get pounced on by 3-5 Empire guys so you'd be waiting all day on that depressing planet doing it that way.

But 3 wins in Hutt Ball? 20 minutes?? 15 max for Hutt ball and VS, for Alderan there's no timer but I think it's the same. 3 wins is nothing.

And for those with the argument 'well for people w/ a life that doesn't only include their PC and bed ...' blah, blah. Crappy argument. I work full-time and study 2 degrees and would happily have a 'Daily Plus' added on.

It's annoying when it doesn't count but there have been countless times when you're thrown onto the winning team sometimes with seconds to go and that counts, so it's swings and round-abouts.

Lets say you have bad luck and you loose 2-3 games and then you finally win one and it doesnt count.

I cant remember a more frustrating pvp system and on top they implemented their random bags to make resistent players rage quit.

Some players were really annoying and didnt want to unsub so they made Ilum to finish them off. After flying in a circle for a hour to get 30 boxes you have no choice ... you want to play another game or just cheat and start kill trading.

If you don't have the time/skill/patience to complete this daily, then don't complete it; perhaps this just isn't the quest you're looking for. You have failed the quest, Bioware does not owe it to you to give you free champion/battlemaster bags for doing poorly in pvp. Once again, you guys are the ones that feel the losing team deserves a second place trophy.

As the topic says, it simply takes to long to complete a quest that is supposed to be repeated daily.
It is not supposed to be repeated daily. It is a quest that you CAN repeat every day if you put enough time and effort into it. If you don't have the time then there is nothing to stop you from doing it at a slower pace. One-two win per day and you still get three daily bags per week - as well as the three bags from your weekly - for a total of six bags.

If you play twice as much for three win per day you get 10 bags per week, which isnt twice as many. The limit is there so people that play 24/7 dont collect multiple bags per day.

Besideds, the loot you get is pretty amazing.

A fresh level 50 will gain full set of epic armor in about two weeks just doing some casual pvp an hour or two per day.

I would imagine it will be even faster now after patch....

Does anyone who is saying this is fine have a job? Just curious. If your still in school/college then sure you can play this 8 hours a day but without people who have jobs supporting you, you could not play this game. Let us have some fun also with our 2-4 max hours of game play a day.

Yes, 3 whole wins. Just give these guys the gear BW. I don't see why they need to play the game at all.

Give them the pve gear too, for taking 2 minutes to post on this thread.

Stop cluttering forums with this brand of lazy moron please.

Thanks.

Lazy? It can take 4 hours to get 3 wins when more than half the wins don't even count.

No one daily should take 4 hours.

Lets say you have bad luck and you loose 2-3 games and then you finally win one and it doesnt count.

I cant remember a more frustrating pvp system and on top they implemented their random bags to make resistent players rage quit.

Some players were really annoying and didnt want to unsub so they made Ilum to finish them off. After flying in a circle for a hour to get 30 boxes you have no choice ... you want to play another game or just cheat and start kill trading.

Let's say you actually played the mmo as it was intended: with friends. Most of you treat WZs as some random public css server.

You interact with people, make friends and then (even if you lose a couple of games) spending 2-3 hours on voip chating and joking with some guys you enjoy will stop being a chore.

I find it very enjoyable that late at night after a days work i can just go on TS and relax for a few hours chating up, joking and laughing and somehow also getting the daily done w/o even realising it.

Does anyone who is saying this is fine have a job? Just curious. If your still in school/college then sure you can play this 8 hours a day but without people who have jobs supporting you, you could not play this game. Let us have some fun also with our 2-4 max hours of game play a day.

I have a job and can only play about 4 hours maybe 3 nights a week. I have no problem with the 3 win daily. It rarly takes me more than 2 days to complete. If I play on the weekends I will for sure complete it in a day. I never have a problem getting the 9 wins IN A WEEK for the WEEKLY. Not sure why this is even an issue. Who cares if it takes an extra day to complete the daily. I would like all my wins to count and hope they actually fix that issue. It is working as intended IMO, 1 or 2 wins is too few, I would feel like I am getting Welfare epics at that.

Does anyone who is saying this is fine have a job?
I do. And a spouse. And two children.

I don't think ANYONE is doing every single daily quest in Barsavis and Ilum, daily flash point, daily hardmode flash point, daily space combat, daily PvP Ilum and daily WZ - every single day.

There is a daily lock-out so you don't do them MORE than once per day.

Nobody say you HAVE to do a daily quest every day just because it is a daily quest.

If you need to spend two days to get your three wins. So what? Instead of 10 bags from WZ every week you get six.

What is the problem...?

Edited by Xenon-se

After flying in a circle for a hour to get 30 boxes you have no choice ... you want to play another game or just cheat and start kill trading.

You can do that in 1 hour?:S im competing with 20 people trying to get that daily done and can if i could be assed end up using 3 hours a day looking in piles of snow for crates..

Just because it's called a "Daily" doesn't mean you have to complete it each day.

If it takes you two days, suck it up. God you guys whine about everything.

Agreed. It is quite disturbing that people can't grasp the idea that you don't have to complete the daily, every day. It just means its available every day, you know, for people that DO have a lot of time to play. Personally, I don't have a lot of time to play. Maybe 2 hours a day. I might get 3 wins, maybe none, but then I just let it roll over for tomorrow. That is how it is supposed to work.

TC, you're one of those people that feel that the losing team should get a trophy for second place, don't you? If you can't pull 3 warzone wins out, then guess what? You failed the quest, you failed the republic/empire by being absolutely abysmal in pvp, no reward for you. Now brb, need to go hunt down this level 11 mob in dromund kaas; hope they nerfed him.

^ This

I mean, you can't be serious. If it takes you hours to finish your daily, please stop playing. Just chill out, find a good guild, join that guild, and profit from having good teammates.

Or just keep whining and asking that a system that is already painfully noob-friendly give players absolutely NO incentive to actually be good at the game.

As the topic says, it simply takes to long to complete a quest that is supposed to be repeated daily.

If you take an average win rate of 50%(which is very generous if your not in a premade) and an average game length of 20 minutes, your looking at 2 hours to complete a daily quest.

This is with instant/very fast queues which luckily I do have, playing as Republic. However I do see people complaining about long queues, which could easily double the time it takes to complete the daily.

Then on top of that you have the wins not counting bug, which for me at least has been relentless lately, 3 wins in a row not counting means I have pretty much given up on the daily quest.

This quest should require one win to complete.

I could not agree more. First off i have not won the alderaan warzone in 3 weeks. The one with the 3 turrets. The republic always wins it, and if the imperials do its pure dumb luck. So i automatically leave that map every time and dont even play it. Then the warzone win ratio is usually like 1 win for every 10 warzones. Some people get lucky and do well, but typically its an all day afair. It took me on last saturday from 9:15am to 11:45pm to get 3 warzone wins, and complete my weekly 150 kills. Thats insane. An entire day of my life gone to get 2 stupid bags that gave me centurion coins. They need to revamp the entire PvP system.