3 Warzone wins for daily is too high.

keano

As the topic says, it simply takes to long to complete a quest that is supposed to be repeated daily.

If you take an average win rate of 50%(which is very generous if your not in a premade) and an average game length of 20 minutes, your looking at 2 hours to complete a daily quest.

This is with instant/very fast queues which luckily I do have, playing as Republic. However I do see people complaining about long queues, which could easily double the time it takes to complete the daily.

Then on top of that you have the wins not counting bug, which for me at least has been relentless lately, 3 wins in a row not counting means I have pretty much given up on the daily quest.

This quest should require one win to complete.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the topic says, it simply takes to long to complete a quest that is supposed to be repeated daily.

If you take an average win rate of 50%(which is very generous if your not in a premade) and an average game length of 20 minutes, your looking at 2 hours to complete a daily quest.

This is with instant/very fast queues which luckily I do have, playing as Republic. However I do see people complaining about long queues, which could easily double the time it takes to complete the daily.

Then on top of that you have the wins not counting bug, which for me at least has been relentless lately, 3 wins in a row not counting means I have pretty much given up on the daily quest.

I completely agree.

I think the whole system needs to be revamped. The daily quest should require you to travel to Dromund Kaas/Coruscant and kill a level 11 NPC.

Upon death, he drops a full set of champion gear.

This would make it so you only needed to complete the daily once.

The rewards given are worth the time you just alotted. Daily PvP at 50 are made mainly for players who focus on PvP, which is a more hardcore game environment at times.

I don't think cutting the win ratio should be based on time, however I do feel that it would be a good idea to figure out a way to still give those with server imbalances a way to increase their ability to complete the daily, like changing it from warzones won to a combination of wins or plays, so that someone could go in and win 3 or lose 6 (or more?) and still come out with their daily reward. It would make it a much more balanced system faction wise, because a lot of servers have faction imbalances that make it tough for some pugs to win WZs.

TC, you're one of those people that feel that the losing team should get a trophy for second place, don't you? If you can't pull 3 warzone wins out, then guess what? You failed the quest, you failed the republic/empire by being absolutely abysmal in pvp, no reward for you. Now brb, need to go hunt down this level 11 mob in dromund kaas; hope they nerfed him.

Maybe people will actually try and win games now instead of just kill farming for medals. I don't mind the change at all, and I'll be one of those guys that doesn't have the time to complete everyday.

As long as people are trying to win matches instead of losing.....I love the change.

Thank you Bioware..:)

I completely agree.

I think the whole system needs to be revamped. The daily quest should require you to travel to Dromund Kaas/Coruscant and kill a level 11 NPC.

Upon death, he drops a full set of champion gear.

This would make it so you only needed to complete the daily once.

This is also too difficult. :-( The daily quest should require you to travel to the closest mailbox and retrieve a full set of battlemaster gear. Seems fair enough.

Some good suggestions, but I don't think handing out all the gear straight away would be wise, a lot of people are playing just to get gear, once they have the best set they will get bored and quit quite fast I imagine.

I would just like to see the dailies doable for people whose life involves more than their PC and their bed.

Edited by keano

This is also too difficult. :-( The daily quest should require you to travel to the closest mailbox and retrieve a full set of battlemaster gear. Seems fair enough.

Oh my gawd... you mean I have to walk all the way over to a quest giver first!?

Why can't my companions all come out decked with full battle master gear and best in slot items, when I first get them. I should also be allowed into the vip lounge, and then only have one piece of gear. oh I can also spam tracer... wait BH's can do that, (until I force kick them, and they spend the next few seconds just standing there going why wont missile's fire.)

To the OP, you mean wait it takes 2 .. TWO hours to complete a Daily? LAst time i checked, 24 hours, was a day.... and so we're talking about 2/24th of the day is spent doing your ... DAILY... are you sure this isn't complaints about an hourly quest?

I want credit for all the dailies I haven't wasted time doing since they started making it not worth my time to do it. Bioware should just GIVE me a pile of champ bags, since I would have finished those dailies if I didn't have better things to do, like getting a simultaneous root canal and colonoscopy.

/sarcasm

Imbalance, kill trading, bugs and stuff ok....but complaining about 3 wins is just incredible. Dude, u cant be serious! Damn, im a worker and im Home in the evening every day but i would never complain that 3 (!!) wins are too much.....thats just....pathetic. lol..

Edited by Rayzen

Well BW always listen yo the QQers , QQ more and they will make it so for ya.

what? getting three wins is easy, even with some wins not counting. super easy for empire players but also easy to get for republic players as well.

Getting three wins is anything but easy.

I was in a premade group yesterday. A group I have seen win time and time again in warzones. We ran 3 matches and lost all three. They weren't even close. At that point the premade dissolved with the promise to fight another fight later.

So I jump in for 3 more matches - solo.

All three of those were losses as well.

At that point I had already spent two hours doing warzones and had yet to get even one victory.

That is the core problem with warzones. They are hit or miss. Statistically speaking 3 wins should be easy to do in a given day. But the statistics don't follow reality. It usually takes me 2 days to complete a daily. And literally almost a full week to complete the weekly.

If your real life is more important than the game, why are you pissed that your real life interfered with the game? My sanity is more important than PvP, so I haven't been PvPing. This does not make it Bioware's job to give me loads of free gear. It just means I'll have to catch up if/when they fix PvP.

To the OP, you mean wait it takes 2 .. TWO hours to complete a Daily? LAst time i checked, 24 hours, was a day.... and so we're talking about 2/24th of the day is spent doing your ... DAILY... are you sure this isn't complaints about an hourly quest?

haha hilarous, then... a daily... should take... ALL DAY to complete ! Right...