Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Show off your characters!

Calarand

My main I've had since launch Jus-Ten Hopkins. A Jedi Guardian, and off to the side his trusty republic battle droid.

Jus-Ten and Zp1k3

With Lightsaber Drawn

Close-up

I wanted something simple and Jedi-ish that sort of reflected the Era.

Jus-Ten was born on Dantooine, his parents were farmers. He was found at a young age, he was sent to Coruscant to train (maybe, still working out the timeline. Just getting into rp). He was off the planet when the temple was destroyed. He was trained by a Iridonian Guardian and was given his droid as a gift when he saved the life of a young soldier who was tinkering with an abandoned republic battle droid.

ALL of my Troopers need that belt. What is it?

I haven't seen the chest armor that your Sorcerer wears - would you mind telling me where to find it?

Thank you very much.

Dark reaver chestpiece i believe, with a white dye.

Its the 'ranked' pvp chestpiece for inquisitors from before 4.0

http://tor-fashion.com/dark-reaver-force-master-force-mystic-stalker-survivor-imp/

Edited by Exiled-Phoenix

Dark reaver chestpiece i believe, with a white dye.

Its the 'ranked' pvp chestpiece for inquisitors from before 4.0

http://tor-fashion.com/dark-reaver-force-master-force-mystic-stalker-survivor-imp/

Got it on the nose, its the 3.0 Dark Reaver PVP chest. Since I cant get to the servers right now, and if I remember correctly its actually a light grey/dark grey dye, or black and light grey.

Edited by Eahii

Dual wielders also seem to wear both weapons on the same side in conversations now, quite a weird bug.

They do? I've only manged to play with my force-wielders so far so had not noticed yet. I suppose its a budget thing, more uniform weapons - less time/money to make all those fancy fighting animations. It does feel a bit immersion-breaking though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.