** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it easy guys we'll get in soon enough..:D If you want a laugh ...laugh at me..I bought the preorder about 5mins after they went on sale on the 21st but got it from Amazon.. They never sent me the pre-order code...so after many emails and blahhhh-ing I cancelled, lost my £5 deposit and went down to game and bought a copy...on the....5th Dec and entered the code...gosh D A M N and darn it......ohh how we laughed..see yall in there and keep positive I know it hurts but it'll all be forgotton whilst your making squishes from space baddies:D

:cool:

They said up to 5 days and I know that could mean EGA on 19th, but I doubt it. They started 2 days earlier than expected and I think they will try to get everyone inside today. That would give all of us 5 days, make them heroes cause they did more than they promised and give them 5 days to prepare everything for launch while monitoring current server population and any possible problems.

I agree. I think they added the two extra early release days to make sure that everyone gets in 5 days early so people weren't like "Hey I pre-ordered and only got in 12 hours early, you suck Bioware."

The OP definitely deserves props for doing such a good job of keeping people informed of what's going on. THANKS!

Oh, and thanks for changing your notice from blue to yellow. It's much easier on the eyes, now. :D

Haha thanks Mathisk! - I noticed that it looked awful when i did it! ;)

Maaaaan....missed it by that much. I'm the 12th. :p This means I have to go do some floor mopping now. Dang it.

Hahaha, good 1 man/or woman? :eek:

But truth be told, I'm actually doing desk cleanup atm lol. We are in, in next wave though. :cool:

Edited by BuffaloSabre

If i don't get my email today, they lied about 5 days early access. Then i demand compensation for screwing your customers

Thank God stupidity isnt contagious...

What in the sentence "UP to 5 days early access", where you unable to comprehend?

I've got English as my second language, and even I could'nt misunderstand that...