** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he has his watermelon, you have your chicken, she has her box game arriving tommarrow I am sooo glad your all sooo happy, LOL

Me I am still stuck wondering if origin is even going to get me my preordered digital edition, let alone early entry, since they are telling me their sales and accounting or some such cancelled my orders but to not worry they are working on it......

Still nadda form email, forum post, nor online help on this issue, hope it is fixed and I can get in

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Think that means they are trying to get everyone in today... just be patient. All your guys ************ and they may have given everyone their FIVE DAYS!

Edited by Zaraath

Nov. 30th here and hoping I make the cut today! However, lets also keep in mind there was a spike of pre-orders around thanks giving due to the beta and there has also been a large amount of orders in December as well. I am glad that BW has stepped up some with each day.

How can you be so sure? Nothing in that link is telling that everyone to 13 december will get in for sure. But they way they wright makes me hopefull, so i dame hope you are right!!! =)

if it si true i will be most happy man in the world because i am redeem at 12/12 i am waitng :))