** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Sorry... maybe this is a noob question but I'm still really confused by the two email thing. I received my first email yesterday afternoon (Dec 14 around 12:30pm). It was the one saying

"Your wait is over! The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

However, my launcher is still saying I don't have an active subscription and haven't received a second email. Do I just need to wait for a second email or is there something wrong?

It looks like something is wrong, contact custumer support (takes long before u get a respond, or try it on swtor - twitter page)

good luck

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KEep in mind that the pre-orders picked up after big beta weekends in November. The time frames for these later waves will likely be shorter because of higher pre-order numbers. The bonus wave might only get us to the last week of Nov./ First weekend in Dec. Here is praying I am wrong.

Sorry... maybe this is a noob question but I'm still really confused by the two email thing. I received my first email yesterday afternoon (Dec 14 around 12:30pm). It was the one saying

"Your wait is over! The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

However, my launcher is still saying I don't have an active subscription and haven't received a second email. Do I just need to wait for a second email or is there something wrong?

i redeem code December 12 but i didnt take any mail how can it be ?

So what? He is still wrong.

Yeah, so? A little kindness would go a long way instead of automatically ASSUMING that everyone is on the same level of speech as you are.

All those fanboys thinking they defend the game by being the biggest ******es you can find on the internet make me sick.

But so do all the trolls and flamers.

Meh, guess it's both sides in the wrong.

Good luck trying. They said "Up to 5 days", which doesn't mean you will get 5days early access. It means you could get 5days early access, depending on your pre order date. Thats been up there for a while now, do not blame Bioware for your own mistake.

Hoping to get 4th wave today, unless I get hugely lucky and they let in an ocean in the 3rd wave. xD

They said up to 5 days and I know that could mean EGA on 19th, but I doubt it. They started 2 days earlier than expected and I think they will try to get everyone inside today. That would give all of us 5 days, make them heroes cause they did more than they promised and give them 5 days to prepare everything for launch while monitoring current server population and any possible problems.

****OP NOTICE:****

I am attending a Christmas dinner in 1 hour. I will there not be updating the thread for a few hours. I WILL be getting back to update, until everyone has gotten into the game.

Thank you for your understanding and participation in the thread!

- Qwertly

Thank you for your effort, and enjoy the dinner

there is a thread in customer service i believe for that

The majority of people will not have active subscriptions. In order to have an active subscription you either need your email on the 19th from Origin with your product code if you opted for the Digital Deluxe edition, or you need the product code from your physical media if you ordered the other two. Once you get that code you can enter it in online in your account and then add your credit card information and have them charge you for the first month. This will give you an "active subscription." Right now you're just playing for free on their dime.

Hope this helps! :)

Sooo. Basically, the waves are staying the same xD

Smaller waves but more of them means the actual amount stays the same.

They never said "smaller" waves. They only said more waves spaced out over the day. I don't know where people are getting "smaller" from. Go out and read the sticky yourself, it doesn't say that.

Qwertly, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Truly.

Also, did I miss something? Did they say there were going to be more than 4 waves today? Cuz if they did, I don't know how I missed it. Anyone got a link?

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

sorry no link someone else can do it, thats the contents of the post tho

*edit* also just me or are they asking ppl to spam their login server like crazy?

Edited by dscry

Qwertly, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Truly.

Also, did I miss something? Did they say there were going to be more than 4 waves today? Cuz if they did, I don't know how I missed it. Anyone got a link?

Thank you Shish! - Glad you like this thread!

Stephen Reid stated that they would be doing more waves today, than originally planned (4).

So everyone is hopeful :)