** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Remember there was a spike in ordering in nov because of the open beta...so wave 3 should get us into late Nov...wave 4 into Dec, then there will be bonus wave(s).

My expectation is that we are done today. they are being conservative in comuunication which is the right approach.

Hope you are right!! December 1 here :S

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like 2nd wave is Nov. 10th cutoff.

So I think 11th to like 20th or so is in 3rd wave if my hunch is anything to go by.

Keep in mind all that November was quite a big on pre-orders, esp. from 25th onwards when public open beta started. So around that timeframe onwards it will require quite a few of new waves to get into December pre-orders.

Nov. 16th here, awaiting the 3rd wave with intent. :)

P.S. Thanks for this helpfull thread OP. Good job.

:csw_bluesaber:

Maaaaan....missed it by that much. I'm the 12th. :p This means I have to go do some floor mopping now. Dang it.

****OP NOTICE:****

I am attending a Christmas dinner in 1 hour. I will there not be updating the thread for a few hours. I WILL be getting back to update, until everyone has gotten into the game.

Thank you for your understanding and participation in the thread!

- Qwertly

Sorry... maybe this is a noob question but I'm still really confused by the two email thing. I received my first email yesterday afternoon (Dec 14 around 12:30pm). It was the one saying

"Your wait is over! The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

However, my launcher is still saying I don't have an active subscription and haven't received a second email. Do I just need to wait for a second email or is there something wrong?

Nov 10th was the cutoff because beta weekend was 11-11. I'd imagine there was a spike in preorders after that weekend and the weekend of the 25th (the second beta weekend). This next wave (wave 3) will probably be a smaller date range due to this. wave 4 will be up to 25th and wave 5 will be the last of november.

Yeah that would make sense with the cut off right at 11/11 Beta Weekend... here's hoping Nov. 27th in wave 4 or 5!

****OP NOTICE:****

I am attending a Christmas dinner in 1 hour. I will there not be updating the thread for a few hours. I WILL be getting back to update, until everyone has gotten into the game.

Thank you for your understanding and participation in the thread!

- Qwertly

There's an app for that!

Actually alot of pre-orders in november because of the lifted NDA and the open beta towards the end. Plus the people who were waiting closer to release date like myself before pre ordering (wish i had known about the waves before hand tho)

Probably right but still they are moving along decently and any play i get before 20th is great

Or he doesnt speak english as a native language. People do that, you know? You ever heard of countries like the Netherlands and stuff? Creepy and hard to imagine, isnt it?

almost all dutchs speak english

lol, even in middle east and south america u will find ppl that speak english

well, i can say: im my country, english is a curricular language

(we have some places that have italian and german too)