Sith Warrior names

Koru

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Xarane Ragnaara (Pureblood Juggernaught Female) As for Darth, it's Darth Nyssa (champion)

Ragnaara isn't a reference to Marka Ragnos, my boyfriend used the name Ragnar for his Dwarf in warcraft and it's more a nod to him. He likes it.

Edited by Queen_Ultima

I really hope you don't care about this, but you spelled it wrong. It's maleficarum. With an "a." :-/

The Latin name of the Witches' Hammer is indeed Malleus Malifcarum, since 'maleficarum' is the female genitive plural of the female nominative singular 'malefica', 'she who does evil' or 'a witch'. The Witches' Hammer, I think, pertains to women.

Maleficorum would be the male genitive plural, so referring to male evildoers. It's not necessarily incorrect, in other words :p

• 3 weeks later...

I went on a pseudo Egyptian binge for a while. My SW is N'penthe (because Nepenthe was taken, apparently). I've also get a Deshret and an Eset running around in other jobs.

I keep wanting to indulge my inner Poe and create a character named Nathicana.

Ven'arth, because...... Well no reason really. I'm just assuming "Darth Ven'arth" will roll off the tongue pretty well.

Edit: Also, can you CHOOSE your Darth surname? IE, like how the Inq gets to choose between Nox, Occulus, and Imperius; depending on alignment?

Edited by Velaran

Die-HArd Zelda fanboi here

Made Juggy, gave him cybertech for grenades, uses saber and shield

Named him Link, nuff said

All beware Darth Link, the not so big Emperor's wrath!

that said, I loved Zelda too, it was an awesome Nintendo game :)

my marauder's name is darion legacy name is mograine. (wow reference)

let me guess, your Juggernaut is called Alexandros and a sorcerer/assassin called Renault?? :)

I named all my Sith after Gods and Goddesses of various cultures. I wanted to use Azazel, but it seems to be filted out. Why that is, and not some of the names I've seen is beyond me.

Edited by Fallerup

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.