Video Proof of OP Operatives/Scoundrels

Naroga

A couple of days ago, a person had a huge thread requesting video evidence of operatives killing people within 3 seconds. He claimed nobody could provide it, because, in his opinion, operatives and scoundrels were fine and everybody was lying.

Well, here is the proof:

You can see that the scoundrel has normal buffs on almost all of the fights. He repeatedly opens with a 5.5k crit followed by a 3.5k crit. He absolutely decimates a Marauder in 3 seconds about a third of the way through the video. He is also fighting level 50's, so the claim of "it was just low levels before!" is invalid.

You are a bit late on this one, Bioware are already nerfing Ops/Scoundrels.

Yes Opener needed a nerf as that's where the big spike is coming from however, nerfing flechettes armor piercing is definatley an overnerf and will be more hurtful to PvE than PvP.

hmmm i wonder how hard it is for a guy with

1. 466 exp

2. his 2 set bonus for columi

3. his 2 set bonus for champ

to actually kill a completely undergeared marauder.

take note that the guy clearly has no pvp gear. im sorry but 12k hps is a clear sign of no gear.

after that first kill you will notice that the jugg has about 14k hp which means he has a few pieces which gives him more of a chance but also note that the crits drop to 3k on avg which is normal against a moderately geared tank. then again its still possible to be at 14k hps without any pvp gear so sorry, still not impressed at all.

in fact half the kills he had in the entire video if not more were of the same undergeared marauder. this is actually pathetic and seems more likely to be a video aimed at trying to degrade that 1 player.

the only person i saw him attack in the entire video that seemed to be decently geared was the BH at 1:30 into it. Note there that not 1 attack hit for even 3k dmg. he got close with a 2.9k but still completely manageable unless your in a big battle with attention everywhere.

Also take note that at 2:00 minutes into the fight the same BH pulls him and starts beating on him and the video cuts out LMAO way to hide your loss there.

all i saw in this video was a scoundrel showing off kills vs lower geared opponents.

not a single kill of someone that is in BM or full Champ in a 1v1 scenario where attention isnt devided. the 2 last kills were the most geared but

1st was a sorc. Light armor... no big suprise that a heavy dmg crit hit for high dmg.

2nd once again not a 1v1 sorry but many classes can kill people fast in a 2v1,

there i broke that whole pathetic video down for you OP.

fail post is fail

Edited by Redderic

Interesting video.

-Look for players with little to no pvp gear / sub 14k hp.

-Open, backblast, reopen. (Make sure to only show kills when buffs are maxed and every attack crits

-Move to next clip of the same vs more undergeared players.

Man look out! This class is waaaaaay overpowered.

Interesting video.

-Open, backblast, reopen. (Make sure to only show kills when buffs are maxed and every attack crits

Yes, because people should be in full Battlemaster to survive an Operative long enough to push a single button before death.

PvP in this game is a sick joke.

Edited by McVade

Still take 14k damage in 3-4 seconds with 400 expertise as a shadow tank.

I wont argue with that at all. You're in light armor. If I opened on you with red buff / relic and Opener, shiv, backstab, lacerate all crit. You're very likely going to be taking 10-12k damage. Granted im at 670 expertise.

Verses a commando or warrior type with 600 expertise, however, I would be hard pressed to push 10k if all 4 of my attacks crit. Unfortunately thats not what usually happens. Its a very sad moment when you have a red buff and open with a non crit of 1600 damage followed by 1200, 1600, 1200.

Don't get me wrong, I am for the nerf. But people legitimately need to stop taking videos like this seriously. Everyone remembers the time when the operative/scoundrel pops out on them and crits everything and obliterates them, but they never remember all the many times when that doesn't happen.

They're getting a nerf. Stop these threads.

^

i dont see the point of rubbing it in other than trolling.

yes bioware knows that operatives/scoundrels are OP, that is why they are getting nerfed. you dont need to provide proof as to why they are OP.

6.6k isn't much. A lot of classes can pop off 6.6k when they start on someone.

Like who? Every other class that has burst is more back-end. And the random few other classes that can actually get a 5k hit... that's ALL they have.

Edited by savionen

Interesting video.

First OPeratives were hiding behind the "It's levels 10's and the buff-stacking!". 50 brackets, implemented and adrenal stacking removed - Operatives continue to backpedal.

First OPeratives were hiding behind the "It's levels 10's and the buff-stacking!". 50 brackets, implemented and adrenal stacking removed - Operatives continue to backpedal.

Not backpedaling, buddy. As I said a few posts ago, I am not against the nerf. I just believe they went about it the wrong way. I think what needed to be nerfed was the bonus we get from *criticals*.

As shown in this video (where the dude only shows his critical opener, twice, and a critical backshot), when every single attack crits, you kill people fast.

Edited by Paralassa
content

6.6k isn't much. A lot of classes can pop off 6.6k when they start on someone.

LOL no.

Like some other guy said, if it comes its at the back end. IE. after they stack Debuffs/Buffs, Procs come online, and they get a lucky crit to top it all off. Not in first 3-4 seconds.

I wont argue with that at all. You're in light armor. If I opened on you with red buff / relic and Opener, shiv, backstab, lacerate all crit. You're very likely going to be taking 10-12k damage. Granted im at 670 expertise.

Verses a commando or warrior type with 600 expertise, however, I would be hard pressed to push 10k if all 4 of my attacks crit. Unfortunately thats not what usually happens. Its a very sad moment when you have a red buff and open with a non crit of 1600 damage followed by 1200, 1600, 1200.

Don't get me wrong, I am for the nerf. But people legitimately need to stop taking videos like this seriously. Everyone remembers the time when the operative/scoundrel pops out on them and crits everything and obliterates them, but they never remember all the many times when that doesn't happen.

dude... u guys do this ALL the time and i'm geared very well.

and then u run away with a cc when i turn the tables around.... a lesser geared player hss no chance and i feel sorry for them.^^; i have couple new 50 friends who'll just won't even get a chance to respond like i can to ur 3 second kill.