45 New Servers?

Jowy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh, if you think NA needs more PVE servers, don't look at how the Europeans are suffering - you might shed a tear!

7 English PVE servers EU - full, 1 very heavy...hmmm....

Where are all those squeaky clean servers u were flashing yesterday BW? A few right about now would b cool :confused:

Seriously why arent new servers being launched? Launch a few so both newcomers and people who want to escape the full servers have a place to go, then save the rest for the 20th. Is there a reason this isn't being done? Edited by Havocx

Seriously why arent new servers being launched? Launch a few so both newcomers and people who want to escape the full servers have a place to go, then save the rest for the 20th. Is there a reason this isn't being done?

Lol, your name looks familiar... :cool:

Yeah, 45 new servers and not a single one of the pve servers has my name available, sigh...

That's what I get I guess.

I know right. How hard is it to pop open some servers ahead of time.

They're trying to play this whole 'let's wait to see ...' tactic a bit too literal.

Anyways, maintenance update on the patcher. Figures, already they're up to foolin' around with something.

And of course as I always see, EU sides get the dump because of the time zone. Why don't development teams(which btw are working on BOTH sides of the pond, not that it matters with remote access), deploy patches and maintenance for region and not globally?

Just another little thing(well big really) that MMO companies could do to really set themselves apart.

Everyday SWTOR looks more like a cash cow.

Edited by Ranebow