45 New Servers?

Jowy

european english pvp servers please jesus 3 germans servers in a row

Last I checked it was one english, 2 german that had gone up.

Exar Kin (PvE German) First one brought up, Very Heavy load.

Sith'ari (PvE English, though twitter says PvP English), Very Heavy load

and Gnawer's Roost (PvP German), Standard.

Edit

Make that four, 3 german

Handmaidens of Atris (PvE German), Light

and Grr Handmaidens was my beta server, and was English then, why'd it have to go German :(

Edited by TDarksword

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rp-pvp server need now - east coast - thanks

the one that we have is at "very heavy" and school hasn't even gotten out yet it was at "full" for most of prime time last night.

this please god GIVE us a new rp-pvp east server why only one? i wont roll on anything else and jung ma is a Cluster ****

Edited by Aalodar

Last I checked it was one english, 2 german that had gone up.

Exar Kin (PvE German) First one brought up, Very Heavy load.

Sith'ari (PvE English, though twitter says PvP English), Very Heavy load

and Gnawer's Roost (PvP German), Standard.

key word PVE ditz.

if you are able to play and want new servers don't wait. It's obvious they are waiting for several full servers before they will put up new ones. If you are all out here waiting for a server it will never come.

o m g --; yeah because i love wasting my time playing a character ill never play again once the new *********** server comes out?

Is it really so difficult to drop another ten servers and then do a population control check in a few months?

All MMOs consildate anyways, I hope they don't think they can avoid that by playing it 'safe' in the early days.

Good on them for having lots of non EN servers up, more MMO companies should do that; but it's all in vane unless they traffic control people through IP. Which is unfair to them now because their friends are from all over Europe. Ideally that would be great, but hopefully servers in their language will encourage the new players to go there first.

Just a shame there's so many German for example and no Russian, Asian or ...

Possibly because voice overs are only in a handful of languages?

I bet some people would settle for subtitles if they could just find a nice server with their own people on it.

BioWare, seriously, stop taking the piss. The lightest populated english PvP server is "Very Heavy". Can you like stop opening 100000s of new german servers and just open _______________________1________________________ english PvP server? Thanks.

PvP servers are not full PvE ones are, wonder why they are bringing up PvE ones. Ditz.

Also the German PvP ones were full, so that's why the only PvP server to go up was German.

Your very existance makes me sick, maybe i dont want to roll on a carebear server? I want a non very heavy pvp server thanks.

BioWare, seriously, stop taking the piss. The lightest populated english PvP server is "Very Heavy". Can you like stop opening 100000s of new german servers and just open _______________________1________________________ english PvP server? Thanks.

And the lightest populated German PvP server was guess what FULL. Think Full trumps Very Heavy.

Your very existance makes me sick, maybe i dont want to roll on a carebear server? I want a non very heavy pvp server thanks.

And your selfishness makes me sick.

Lets see the German servers were running at PvP all full, PvE all full, English PvE all full, English PvP not full (just very heavy). Wonder why they brought up servers that affect people with queues first?

What on earth all ya'll fighting about.

It's clearly bad for EVERYONE(well English speaking that is).

It's great that the non EN are full, because for once they're getting used.

I doubt any English speakers are there(unless they were desparate for a character name).

Bioware just needs to pop open some more EN (2:1 pve/pvp) and give the US some more as well, now that everyone is home from work.

Doesn't matter whether we want PVE/PVP/RP whatever, it's a matter of whether Bio stops fu((ing around with this stupid deployment /rollout tactic.

Truth probably is is that some corporate bozo thought it would be cost effective to keep the data centres the same (which means website and game servers still sharing network hardware) and now they can't manage to be liberal with their server allocation.

We really need the new RP-PVP East Coast server

Indeed.

Especially considering there are ZERO other choices for EST RP-PVP and it's going to hit full soon and worse tonight.

Have had early access since first wave but zero desire to put much time in because I know Jung will be queue'd and overloaded quite a while with it being the unofficial everyone go here RP-PVP server.

That's fine for those who don;t mind that , there are lots of us who want to roll on an EST RP-PVP server and dont want it.

We need at least once more choice.

Well i got in on day one (which was very nice :) ). But the server has been getting increasingly overpopulated so ... guess ill be rerolling on another server once they open one. Currently 902 in a server queue after logging off for some food.

Not sure if its worth bothering rerolling on the recently opened one as thats going to get rediculously overpopulated very quickly. They really should just open up as many servers as they predict they'll need now.

I dont know ... early access feels like a repeat of the server stress test beta.

Feel a bit more like a guinea pig than a customer at the moment (dont mean to sound ungrateful, i've been enjoying the time i've gotten on the game).

EDIT:

Just wanted to add that this server rollout idea is flawed. How many people are waiting to get access to join friends on the rediculously full server I'm currently on?

How many people who have access are going to reroll in the next few days as their patience with the increasingly absurd queues runs out?

Its been a great opening (bug free and smooth - gz on that :) ) it'd be a shame to ruin that with being stingy with servers that are going to have to be consolidated at a later date regardless.

Edited by kaya