What was Worst, FFXIV or SWTOR?

Satilizer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At least FFXIV was free for 5 months, I lost track since i quit after the first month and kept getting emails saying another month free. Feel free to add any other mmo you felt you wasted your money on.

god. you lot just wont stop will you. by replying, you are forcing ppl to say they wasted their money on swtor, thanks to your "clever" wording of "any other mmo". over 2 million ppl disagree with you.

minority. stop thinking you are the majority. get over yourselves. you are not special little snowflakes. you payed for an mmo, you got a GREAT mmo. sadly, a few of you wanted something that is, by definition, not an mmo....

god. you lot just wont stop will you. by replying, you are forcing ppl to say they wasted their money on swtor, thanks to your "clever" wording of "any other mmo". over 2 million ppl disagree with you.

minority. stop thinking you are the majority. get over yourselves. you are not special little snowflakes. you payed for an mmo, you got a GREAT mmo. sadly, a few of you wanted something that is, by definition, not an mmo....

but but fanboy I can't even play the game atm !!

At least FFXIV was free for 5 months, I lost track since i quit after the first month and kept getting emails saying another month free. Feel free to add any other mmo you felt you wasted your money on.

Really? You think this game is a waste of money. While I admit this game does have its flaws.. Some big, some small but overall this game has a good start and will slowly work out all the bugs. Just like wow did, just like EQ, EQ 2 did. Lets get one thing straight to all the DOOM AND GLOOM people on the forums.

EVERY MMO has bug after launch.. EVERYONE. Yes BW is adding content and doing minor fixes.. Yes they are looking ahead.. But damn people give them time. Those "MAJOR BUGS" are being looked into and once a fix is tested and approved it will be added..

If you dont have the dedication to a game and the patience to help build the community then shut Up and Unsub.. Simple as that..

** To answer your question no game has been a waste. I know what to expect when it comes to a MMO. **

but but fanboy I can't even play the game atm !!

see, thats the pathetic thing about you crying whingers. when ppl dont agree with you, you call them fanboys. you try to take over the forums claiming them as your own little place to ***** and whinge like children, and as soon as anyone counters your little rubbish crying, you call them fanboys and claim we are wrong. we are the majority.

Actually, it was free for a year, lacked content, had a crap UI and they WoW'ified the combat system.

Would people please stop asking for auto-attack for SWTOR?

un subscribe and good riddance

SW:TOR is the worst thing happened in MMO world.. its a sin !!!

I've played WoW ( i hate it ) FFXI eve online and you can't compare even the ****** wow to that piece of epic fail they call swtor..

why are you still on the forums again? isn't talking about something you hate kinda passe - like blogging and such? I mean, I think you can still sign-up for a live journal if you need to vent.

Edited by skinthinner

see, thats the pathetic thing about you crying whingers. when ppl dont agree with you, you call them fanboys. you try to take over the forums claiming them as your own little place to ***** and whinge like children, and as soon as anyone counters your little rubbish crying, you call them fanboys and claim we are wrong. we are the majority.

Majority ?! get a life son...

I'm telling my opinion on something I paid more than 70$ to enjoy and the game is 100% unplayable for me due the flicking loading screen not to mention the big list of stupid bugs. I have nothing against you son and I'm not crying I'm 100% relaxed.

Edited by Dark_magic

I was looking forward to FFXIV like crazy and was really let down. There was basically no content in the game, just a number of repeatable "kill x" or "gather x" quests that you had to get from the bars. Almost every zone was huge and completely empty. There weren't even enough enemies in each area until a patch that came a few months later.

That said, I hope that FFXIV 2.0 will save the game and make it enjoyable.

I'm having a great time with SWTOR so far (level 34) and I can't wait for the game to continue being polished and updated.