Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

Eh. What is the big deal? Some of you guys are just....I dunno. Maybe you should lighten up a little, eh? Go volunteer in a hospital, retirement home, or shelter for abused women and get some freaking perspective on life.

In a couple of years, this is exactly the kind of thing that some people will like to have to show off that they were here from the start. It's actually a pretty smart idea.....though apparently the timing of this announcement might be a little off, judging from the stupid reactions some of you are having to it.

Edited by belialle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That people like you can just openly be a defender, it's mind boggleing really.

Yes, yes- we went over this before, didn't we? I don't think the sky is falling or that the game is about to die, and I'm not so outraged about patch problems that my palms have marks from my fingernails where I clench my fists in rage.

Therefore I'm a stupidhead with questionable ancestry and gender preferences, I know.

My lack of pure gut-churning rage just makes you even angrier. We get it, really.

Inigo Montoya: "Offer me medals"

TOR: "All you character can hold"

Inigo Montoya: "Offer me titles"

TOR: "The most pretentious in the galaxy"

*runs TOR through*

Inigo Montoya: "I want KOTOR 3 you son of a ****"

+100 you sir, tie with the fake yellow mod post chiding the real yellow mod post for trolling and jointly WIN this thread! :p

Princess Leia: Sup Luke? Thanks for destroying the Death Star and everything. For making its destruction one of the most successful battlestation destructions of all time, we're gonna give you this special medal and stuff. Lol, thanks again bro.

Did you really just imply that the amount of posts someone has made is any type of gauge as to the legitimacy of their argument?

No, no- you misunderstood. I'm looking forward to the next wave of trolls in about 3 months complaining about something or another, so I can find their post history and link their "QQ I QUIT" threads.

I'm a simple creature, I admit.

Does Bioware not know the people of the internets are run by hats?!?!

I do agree with others that comment about a title being a trivial reward..

Either way I am not fussed but I think something like an orange item would be a better reward that people would be happier with, either that or a vanity item..

I can see people less inclined to use the 'founders' title over their existing Darth/Jedi/what ever title.

We would like to thank each and every one of you for helping to make Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ one of the most successful MMO launches of all time. To show our appreciation, from now through March 19th, 2012, 12:01AM EST, we are rewarding early members of The Old Republic community with a unique Founder’s medal* and title.

Read More

Why don't you guys fix your game, not remove the ability to cancel subscriptions and not shove useless medals down our throats that won't get us our money back.

This is a classic case of corporate "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing."

Announcing this right after the abhorrent patch...just priceless.

There is zero flexibility in when they could offer it. It has to be before the 20th or it serves no purpose.

I can not even describe the insult i feel about this now.

This is the biggest f-u to my face i have ever, ever seen. short of SOE's bs.

You, bioware, FAILED to delivery a game you said would not be released early, 7 years behind in the the construction.. and the BALLS to offer a title that should be given to anyone who pre-ordered and played during pre-launch and launch.

But are only offering to those that pay for this first few months. During a time that it should have been in beta. this is nothing but a money grab scheme. And i can not believe you would sink to this level.

I had the ME3 pre-ordered.. Ill be cancelling that now. I will never buy a bioware game again.

I am highly insulted by this.

I had faith that this might turn around. never did i expect it to go this route.

Why don't you guys fix your game, not remove the ability to cancel subscriptions and not shove useless medals down our throats that won't get us our money back.

Is that why I cant find the unsub button?? Dude... I was looking for that... instead I just deleted my credit card...

On topic. Medals =/= Resub

BTW... For you out there defending the game, this obviously speaks to how many subs just got leaked from the game.

For the not able to cancel part:

===================

There should as far as i could read be two things that work (cant check already unsubbed so )

add

/cancel

At the end of the url when you are on the main account page if that doesnt work try

https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription