I Play Two Days A Week

MilesTheFox

I have two accounts, one Rep, one Imp. Levels 25 and 18.

My snail's pace through the game has saved me from the bugs people are having at later levels.

I am very PVE oriented. I will most likely never PVP.

I am one of those rare forum breeds that are entirely satisfied so far with the game.''

Trolls and disgruntled haters can say what they want, say I'm wasting my money.

But I for one, welcome Bioware to take my two six-month payments tomorrow.

It's not that much money to me because I work for a living (hence why I only play 2 days a week) and it's not mommy's and daddy's CC's paying for my game time.

The entire point of your post was to tell dissatisfied customers that they live with their parents?

His entire point is he likes the game. The sentence was added there to deflect any usual responses like he gets his money from Mommy/Daddy.

You sound just like me buddy.

I've been playing only 1 character with no alts and I'm only level 38. I wouldn't say I won't play PVP, or that I'm not hardcore, I just don't have the time to play games all day.

I've had next to no issues with the game that most people bring up and can't relate to any of the generic threads titled " This game needs _________ badly!!! ".

I've subbed for the 3 month sub plan.

Yours truly, stayin' tru 2 da game.

Lionflash

:cool:

And you're the kind of subscriber they would rather cater to. Why spend months developing content that people who play 12 hours day will devour in a day or two? Those kind will never be satisfied and the developers will never be able to keep up in providing content to them.

They would much rather have "casual" players who don't play every day or can only play several hours a week. I for one am in the casual group. I've done the hardcore play all day stuff in other mmo's, but once you grow up, life happens and it takes precedence over a game.

Nothing new.. Just someone who's never played an MMO before, so he doesn't know what the standards are.

Sorry, but I have played previous MMOs and I am a satisfied customer as well. I do PvE though, so maybe if I learned to PvP I'd learn to 'behave' the way that most of those folks do.

I have two accounts, one Rep, one Imp. Levels 25 and 18.

My snail's pace through the game has saved me from the bugs people are having at later levels.

I am very PVE oriented. I will most likely never PVP.

I am one of those rare forum breeds that are entirely satisfied so far with the game.''

Trolls and disgruntled haters can say what they want, say I'm wasting my money.

But I for one, welcome Bioware to take my two six-month payments tomorrow.

It's not that much money to me because I work for a living (hence why I only play 2 days a week) and it's not mommy's and daddy's CC's paying for my game time.

They don't say those things because they care about you.

Do you really think they care how you spend your money, or even for you?

They only care about themselves and their dollar.

They are on a witch hunt against Bioware.

Let the small minds run amok on their Bioware riot until their free sub runs out.

Edited by Fraxture

Glad to hear you're liking the game so far. I agree - it's been a blast so far and I just hit level 48 recently.

And hey - if I find myself with nothing but the same repetitive tasks that ALL MMO's suffer from at level cap - then so be it. I've got an alt on the republic side to level and other games to keep me busy until new content is released.

So you have two accounts, like to insult other people while thinking you are more mature than they are..and everyone else is a troll who "mommy and daddy" pay for their account.

Are you a part of the glorious community starting at midnight?

I am among a very glorious community, thank you.

Not sure we start at midnight. I'm pretty sure we're 24/7.

Glad to hear you're liking the game so far. I agree - it's been a blast so far and I just hit level 48 recently.

And hey - if I find myself with nothing but the same repetitive tasks that ALL MMO's suffer from at level cap - then so be it. I've got an alt on the republic side to level and other games to keep me busy until new content is released.

Yep, I'm looking forward to getting to Level 50 and RE-ROLLING.

You know, the way Bioware planned in their strategy.

I'm not going to live out this game's life at max level. Sorry. I'm more casual than that, and I hope I replay this game just as much as I did KOTOR.