Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love Hallow Voice or one of the other Esh-Ka as a run around companion, only I see him being too similar to Qyzen game play wise. I did enjoy the quest chain to obtain this dude aboard my ship and feel better connected to him than half my real companions (Zenith, Iresso...)

Jedi Consular, by the way.

EDIT: I'm liking Captain Drizan from Corellia so far as well, but I haven't finished that section of the chain yet. Maybe even a turned over child of the emperor :-)

Edited by Antiuna

For Bounty Hunter there isn't any specific character, but I feel like everyone operates in the extremes... with the exception of Gault, who is my favorite.

You have Skadge who is just murder, murder, murder.

Mako who doesn't seem to understand the concept of Dead or Alive...

And Torian who is like, "HONOR POKAD HONOR"

I was honestly surprised we didn't get any assassin droids for one.

I just hate Skadge though... he seems to be thrown into the BH story, and he's annoying.

My suggestion: A sith of some kind. Would have been soooo much better of an option than Skadge...

I swear if we get Thana as a companion, I'll have a mental breakdown. I've never wanted to kill someone in this game so much nor felt that I delivered such acute justice as when I killed Thana. I was continuously bothered by her senseless, sadistic cruelty but the thing that really did it for me was when she casually force pushed that poor, innocent trooper who is on the same damn side to take out her temper tantrum. When she did that, I knew I was going to have the chance to rid the galaxy of her some day - and I did :)

The only companion I'd like on my SW is a Gen'Dai, after seeing The Flame. He was so cool.

Yes I hated that woman the moment she opened her mouth. What a lunatic! What do you expect from someone who murdered their whole family. If you read about her in the codex she was crazy when she was a child and killed her family when she was like 9 years old or something and stayed nutso ever since.

Edited by Darthmoriquendi

Smuggler:

- Kixi (Mirialan Slicer)

- Miel (Sullustan, maybe Sniper?)

- Beryl (maybe as Scoundrel-Dps)

Trooper:

- Sarge Jaxo

- Agent Belker (sp?)

Knight:

- Agent Jones (sp?) (Cyborg-Tank)

Edited by Kheldras

For SI: I really want to see a royal guard, and i think it would make sense since they do become members of the dark council.

For anyone: Since watching the clone wars i really want a MagnaGuard droid, mostly because i think they look ****** especially with those capes, and it would make electrostaves less useless. I would also like something like the B1 battle droids, a completely idiotic droid who is mainly comic relief.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-100_MagnaGuard

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/B1_battle_droid

Bounty hunter suggestion

I want to throw Gauld and Torian out of the airlock!

Instead of those two I would prefer ...

My own battle droid (and Blizz have something to toy with)

Cathar chick or Twi'lek slave girl (so Mako could be jealous)

My own pet baby Rancor or rather whatever SW variant for a dog is

Of course I would keep Blizz since he is funny, cute and Jawas are cool (and can tend to the battledroid)

I feel like it would've been cool to recruit the Cathar chick at the end of the Bounty Hunter quests on Balmorra.

Unfortunatley that is impossible...

...Seeing as she was the rival bounty hunter in the great hunt on Balmorra and you had to kill her. You did not even get a choice to spare her)

Also, OP has yet to add the Jedi Knight suggestion.

Edited by B-E-T-A

I want 'The Flame' as a companion, whatever species he is looks amazing and he could be recruitable cross class.

As an inquisitor I think it would be great to be able to recruit Harkin! (I think that is his name).

One thing that would be a good idea is

As an inquisitor when you go and see the apprentices on Korriban it would be good to favour one of them rather than always get given Xalek.

They could even all have the same skills but would at least look different and have different stories.

As an inquisitor again I think it would be great if you could capture random Padawans and 'convert' them aboard your ship or kill them in the process. It would be a great way to start building up your power base.

Yes I hated that woman the moment she opened her mouth. What a lunatic! What do you expect from someone who murdered their whole family. If you read about her in the codex she was crazy when she was a child and killed her family when she was like 9 years old or something and stayed nutso ever since.

Omg so did I, was by far the most satisfying kill on my marauder and so far on my sorcerer. Do not want to see her return.

Hmmm trying to think of any that really stand out and for the warrior,

the 2 Jedi that meet you on Jaesa's ship, if you make the right choices you only have to fight one and at the end he is awed by the power of the dark side and has much to consider.....him returning would be interesting, esp as a potential romance option

Hmmm for inquisitor none come to mind yet, but I am only to Hoth atm on her. Although Harkun would be a hoot.

The IA I haven't played much yet, only to Dromund Kaas on her but there was one guy on Hutta, blanking on his name but he was outbidding some other npc for spice and I was like damn no flirt options....

If I think of any others I will have to post them....and if I can remember the names I will post those also.

As a Empire player, I would like a Darth maul / Sith Assassin like character for my Operative or my Bounty Hunter.

That is all.

And, He has to be a Zabrak. Thats red.

Actually, Screw it. I want ALL of my classes to have Darth maul.

/end fangirling.

I would love to see in the future more choices for companions. The best thing would be something like the Baldur's Gate series. Many random companions available for every class to pick.

You could and should be limited of course to a max number (say 5). Maybe you could be forced to have 1 or 2 specific companions for story purposes but at least we should be able to send away companions we don't like and replace them with others.

For all I know not every companion is needed for the main story, correct me if I am wrong.

IA:

Watcher 2 - Definitely Watcher 2 although it might hold merit to have her as a Moneypenny type.

SW:

Master Timmns - One of my favourite jedi characters. Not an over the top Jedi Jesus type but down to earth and well written.

Plus you can potentially corrupt him by getting him to murder Ekkage.

SI:

Harkun - Harkun would be truly awesome

Darth Zash 2.0

Khem Val 1.0

An the option to claim Thanaton in a forcewalk

Thana would be nice but she's a bit too one sided and more than a little retarded.

An evil wookie like Hanharr would be an interesting turn of events.

I would love to see a romance option from the Empire as a companion for the Jedi Councillor :)

Also I agree with the above mentioned Jedi in the SW story line. Both the green Master and the really cute red-headed Jedi.

Another thing that would be awesome to see is a Chiss companion. It would be really interesting if the Chiss was also on the Republic side.

Edited by MistressMagee

I really haven't played enough of any of the storylines accept IA and during my conversation choices I've been able to play an evil James Bond, which of course means I always select the "flirt" option.

So just going along sofar the character I really enjoyed conversing with and wished I could have recruited is Thana Vesh from Taris.

While I can't say for the other classes, I'd actually say alot of the heavy story IA and most empire stories with long standing characters that end with a choice of kill or let live would end up being good choices to have say an e-mail that offers a companion quest that let's you recruit the individual. (if you let them live)

I'd really like to see a female Chiss companion. One for each class on both sides!

:cool:

What? I like Chiss, and there aren't enough female companions as it is.

On a more serious note, put me down for Mia Hawkins for IA as well. I liked the story involving her, and my LS Agent came to really care about her (much to Kaliyo's disgust). (Potential SGRA character, IMHO, I detected just a bit of subtexty slashy goodness about her and my Agent.)