Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

I'd like to see one of the other Champions of the Great Hunt as a companion for the BH. The one you got would depend on your alignment.

Lightside: The Human(Cyborg?) Male

Darkside: The violence-happy Female

Neutral: The Defenstrator or whatever that Droid guy is called.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I am disappointed with the romance options as a female player (or lack thereof) and really do hope they add more companions for everyone at a later date so we have more options. For example: I really like IA but am hesitant to advance that char any more because her only romanceable option is a creepy guy that thinks he is mind-melded with a bug? YUCK!

I really dont like that since there are often only 1 romanceable option per class for females you are forced to pursue that companion whether you want to or not if you want to experience that part of the game. Or that in many of the classes as a female you have to wait 4-5 planets in to get your first and/or only romanceable companion. :( For those of us in no major rush to get to lvl 50...that sucks.

That being said I havent played far into the stories yet (highest char is lvl 35) to have a big list but I have seen several NPCs that I would really like to have as a companion or have a companion based off.

Darth Jadus. IDK what it was about him but I really liked his char and was sad he was killed off. He was strong, calm, intelligent, powerful....would make a perfect companion (or even just base one off of him).

Ironfist from Esseles. A strong, good looking Mandalorian. What more could a woman ask for? ;)

There have been other random characters in the quest lines whose names I dont remember that were strong zabraks or twileks or random soldiers. Like the one zabrak early on in the IA story that threatens to out you as a Red Blade imposter. As a female you actually get the chance to seduce him but I'd have preferred him as a permanent companion.

Also the Lady of Pain. I'd make a male char for the first time ever just to romance her. I bet that would be an interesting relationship. :p

And as for companions we have but cant romance....Gault. He is the perfect companion for me. I crack up every time I hear him speak. I havent clicked with another companion like I have with him other than maybe Kaliyo but as a female I cant romance her.

For Jedi Knights, Lord Praven or Bengal Morr would be really interesting to see if you spared them. They are 2 people directly affected by the story and your actions, which was awesome to see.

Another could possibly be Miralukan (spelled wrong, probably) companion, simply because we are fighters, and really don't have a true force-using companion with us.

Just my 2 cents.

Don't tell me you want Thana Vesh for a companion. She is a spoiled stutpid kid.

I agree. She's that selfish and stupid sith girl we see on Taris, right? I would gladly cut her throat if I could :D

I want male Chiss companions! or if Aristocra Saganu could end up in our additional companion crew :)

For the Trooper:

Another vote for Jonas. He was a very likable character, and the Trooper needs a more smuggler-ish buddy (even if Elara is just built as a heavily armored Scoundrel, my point stands).

Also, I'd like the Trooper to eventually get a Jedi companion of some sorts. I'm not saying get a Jedi Master or an Obi-wan Kenobi expy, but more rather a lower ranking Jedi. Say, a padawan who's failing and joined the Republic Military to actually do some good or a freshly minted Jedi Guardian that Havoc Squad required for some mission. Basically, flip the dynamic of Jedi Leader, Trooper Follower while retaining the mutual respect the two had. It states in the Trooper lore that the Republic's best defense is Jedi and Trooper in tandem. They put a whole section to it... well, let's see it in action in a new way, huh?

Captain Cormac from Alderaan would also be a great companion; it mentions in his bio that he wanted to join the Republic Military, so that'd be a great option too. Maybe as a more light side tank in the vein of Vik? ;) (Mechanically, I mean)

Also, I wouldn't mind the Trooper getting some extended time learning from Jace "Sithpuncher" Malcom, since supposedly he was part of Havoc Squad too, though he's probably better as just an iconic of the class rather than a companion.

Edited by LukeDanger

Mine is a sith warrior companion, a massassi named Sulvar.

Biography:

Sulvar was a loyal warrior of Exar Kun up to the point of Kun's betrayal of the Massassi and draining their spirits. Sulvar managed to escape, but as a result of the mass murder of his fellow massassi, he came to hate Kun, and laughed when he was defeated. Sulvar however, as a result of Kuns ritual lived to see the days of the cold war. The sith warrior finds him on Yavin and battles him. The warrior spares his life if he will serve faithfully, Sulvar agrees and becomes the warriors personal bodyguard.

Weapons: Double Bladed Lightsaber, Vibrostaff.

Likes: Battle, displays of power, honor, sith blood, rewarding for loyalty.

Dislikes: Weakness, greed, dishonor, unfaithful servants, pests.

Gift suggestions: Trophy's, sith artifacts, gemstones.

For my sith Inq/Warr I want Ceh Run (don't know if I typed it correctly).

For my jedi Knight/Cons I want the flesh raider force sensitive.

EDIT: They should be your apprentices and you could point them towards light or dark side of the force. Man, I love that idea.

Edited by BountyHunterJG

I would love to see Jonas Balkar, Sergeant Jaxo and Cormac for the trooper class.

Even Fuse would be a great companion.

(I'm still leveling but I liked this characters).

Jonas and

Fuse

are my favourites and they could be romanceable companions for female characters. Don't get me wrong I like Jorgan but Jonas would be a great romance. Jaxo could be romanceable for male characters.

Anyway I hope they put some way of reseting companions relations because maybe we want to romance a new companion when they come out or regret an actual relation (the female Jedi Consular one is terrible).