Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

I got a couple Ideas for the Sith Warrior.

1) Lord Rathari, The guy Baras told you to kill and if you spare him he becomes a companion. Someone who knows the ways of teh darkside but doesn't go overboard like Jaesa.

2) That sentry from Korriban, forget her name but I think that we are lacking a "classic"Imperial outlook. The two other soldiers as companions don't have that common feeling. Just a person trying to make her way in the Empire and I think that it brings new persective.

3) That creature that asks for meet on Korriban. Forget his name too but I really like the way he behaved in the few seconds I chatted with him.

4) Acolyte Klemrel. The thrid lasst acolyte that asks you for the runes so that Baras won't kill him.

5) I was hopng for the Republic Commando before you kill Commander Rylon. We have the corrupted Jedi look and I wanted to have an abandoned companion. A faithful Republic patriot who was left behind and joined the Empire.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my Sith Warrior, I'd like nothing more than a Force-sensitive male companion. As per the Sith Warrior's stated background, my SW is a scion of a distinguished Sith bloodline. She would never abase herself to pollute her illustrious family with a non-Sith unless they have by their own merits proven themselves worthy of that honor. Malavai and Pierce definitely have not. Returning to Korriban to find a handsome acolyte from a politically advantageous family, now, that has all sorts of potential...

Totally agree !

My smuggler wants Numen Brock and Beryl Thorne on her ship.

WOO! I'm not the only one \o/ *Bounces up and down* I honestly don't think Numen Brock gets nearly enough love, considering.

He's charming. Witty, smart, good natured and all the banter between him and Fem-Smugg is gold. Between his ties to the Republic, thanks to his work on Balmorra, and his ties to the Underworld as a smuggler there's plenty of ways for Bioware to fit this guy into any future Smuggler story as a companion. Gunslinger or Scoundrel DPS in game-play would suit him.

Given that Beryl Thorne has turned up twice already i don't doubt we'll be seeing her again as well. She's a great NPC that a lot of people would obviously like to see back. Though honestly i'd prefer to see Kixi the slicer back, instead of Beryl.

With that being said. Sumalee would also make an excellent companion. I don't know how Bioware would tie a Jedi Master to a Smuggler but she's an excellent NPC and at the very least i'd like to continue seeing her in the story.

Edited by Avianpixie

as my SI is female sith pureblood..it would be rather nice/welcome with a fellow sith companion surely..but on the other hand im rather pleased with Andronikos as pirate/ex-republican..sort of just got Ashara and really..I just want to break her in right now...was sort of naive when,I thought, declaring that she would be my apprentice and schocking her was enough to keep her in check..

Any.

I would simply like to see more variation. Currently, every Sorc uses Khem, all the Sith Warriors use Vette or Quinn, BH use Mako etc. Seeing the same companions everywhere you go is a little boring, I would like them to be almost unique

Something like HK-47 (i.e. famous from lore), but only 1 per server, some epic one time drop from the hardest raid, or awarded to the top PvPer for one 'season' etc

Perhaps a squad of Troopers to command (2-3 that are individually weaker, but combined they're as effective as 1 companion, like Bonedancers in daoc).

Edited by Soazak

I would like to see more female healer companions. I would play republic side more if there was an equivalent to Mako for Republic characters. Speaking of which, why does all but one class have to go halfway through the game before they get a healer companion?

As a FemSmugg and avid Corso Hater.

I'd like to see Numen Brock, from Balmorra, as a Smuggler companion. I'm honestly surprised he isn't on the main post.

He's charming, witty, brave, generous and way more fun than the majority of current Smuggler Companions. He's a wasted Twi'lek. WASTED!

Totally agree! I would love Numen Brock as a companion and romance option for my female smuggler. I would also like Ivory as well, I mean he's already hanging out in the med bay.

I was soooo dissapointed when i did'nt get Beryl Thorne as a companion for my smuggler.

So my vote goes to her.

AND!!..

The "catfight" between her and Risha when Risha found out I've slept with Berryl was pretty funny. I'd love to see them both toss snirky comments to eachother on my ship :)

Edited by WallinarN

I'll definitely add my vote for Watcher Two, my agent has started romancing her, and it's a bit sad to think that when he finishes his story, he'll never see her again :(

If you let Watcher X escape, he sends you several e-mails with the promised information he offered you in exchange for his release. One of them with some tantalising hints about Watcher Two's history. I'm really hoping I'll get to fill the gaps in.

Also I really feel Watcher X needs at least to reappear (maybe he does later in the story, I've only just started Chapter 2), but he'd make an awesome companion. Extremely intelligent semi-controlled paranoid psychopath, fascinating person :D There's a lot of his backstory to find out about.

The Darth Jadus idea is very interesting, but it would have to be only for dark side IAs, would be rather awkward for the lightsiders. Could be an interesting follow-on from the end of Chapter 1 though.

Alilia, the red Twi'lek, for the Smuggler.

You meet her on Hoth, when you have to infiltrate the White Maw. I thought it was a pretty interesting character, at least far more interesting than all the smuggler companions. Plus, she agrees to become your "Pirate Queen" and work for you.

I really, really want an astromech droid like T3. Only I want one without rolling a Knight.

This was one of my earliest hard choices: Consular (whose play style I really enjoy) OR having T7 for a companion.

I would like to see a wider variety of choice in companion, as well. And to be able to toss C2-N2 in favor of a scrappy Corellian cabin-boy.

I'd love to have more companions. However your ship would get kind of crowded then, wouldn't it?

HK-51 was or is in the game files as a companion and I'd love to see a droid that is actually worth its chipset.

Some of the suggestions seem to be mere wishful thinking however. Characters that have been killed by players choice for example will never appear as a sidekick - and I don't need a scrying orb to know this. I would've loved Thana Vesh for my alt, but maybe all her fans should come to terms with her being lost to us rather sooner than later. ;>

Speaking for my main character - the Cathar girl on Balmorra is toast and Cathar aren't exactly on good terms with the Empire if I remember the Taris campaign correctly.

And there already is a Mandalorian companion, Torian Cadera, in the game. Yes, one with more rough edges would've been nice, but I don't think any other class deseves one and there just isn't enough room for another Mandalorian on the Mantis.

Sith Pureblood make bad companions if I remember their story right and there already is one represented for Jedi Knights. I like the diversity and disctinctiveness of companions each class gets.

What I would like to see are Jedi/Sith healers - obviously every one has to get one but that could be accomplished by giving tech users a force user a companion that has fallen out of favor with their respective council and needs protection and a place to hide. That would go exceptionally well with us being extremely powerful individuals alltogether ... killing the badest and biggest ******es the galaxy has ever seen ... why not show the Dark Council the middle finger by being the chaperone of an inquisitor turned heretic?

Also this would be nice from a gameplay point of view as at some point healers are the only viable companions for combat - you don't even feel the damage dealer's damage and tanks can't keep up with your threat when gearing up while they're left behind, as 126 is the highest rating they can wear unless you share a class with them or are so boss you have a stockpile of non-set Columni gear lying around, because that would rather be an exception I suppose.

TL;DR

More healer options. Jedi/Sith cloth sidekicks for everyone. HK-51. :>

I want a hutt... A hutt wearing a big cloak... A jedi hutt wearing a big cloak... A jedi hutt wearing a big cloak with a dual-bladed lightsaber...

A jedi hutt wearing a big cloak with a dual-bladed lightsaber and a single-bladed lightsaber in the other hand.

A jedi hutt wearing a big cloak with a dual-bladed lightsaber and a single-bladed lightsaber in the other hand and being able channel his forcepowers through his twi'lek slave.

You know... Something simple like that.

Edited by WickerThing