Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I want a Free Month how about You?

LexonLightsaber

Not sure about you but the lack of information and only one concrete fix: Anti-Aliasing in my 20 days of my 30 day free trial has not been adequate representation of this product. Yes they might lose 14,000,000 dollars for giving the one million subscribers another 30 days but i think it would be worth it to show they mean business moving forward. Cause i don't know about you but they haven't proved that yet.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about you but the lack of information and only one concrete fix: Anti-Aliasing in my 20 days of my 30 day free trial has not been adequate representation of this product. Yes they might lose 14,000,000 dollars for giving the one million subscribers another 30 days but i think it would be worth it to show they mean business moving forward. Cause i don't know about you but they haven't proved that yet.

Won't happen. AA does not ruin or improve the game play.

Sorry, I'm happy paying for what I owe. No handouts wanted here.

lol

NO

there is a workaround for AA

and its not game breaking anyway

Won't happen. AA does not ruin or improve the game play.

Sorry, I'm happy paying for what I owe. No handouts wanted here.

Agree with this. Consider that AA is promised in Q1 of 2012 as well. I don't believe they have warranted giving anyone a free month...

you are not going to get a free month for no AA nor any free days, nor any free minutes. Free time is only given out if the game is out of service for unknown and unannounced reasons and even then it is only for the severe situations.

ROFL...

This is rich dude... really rich... the graphics are quite acceptable... and further more your attempt at a free month is kinda sad.

Next thing you know, you will post that because you cannot gamble yet on the machines in the game you feel robbed.

I agree. The community knows they messed up, and so do they. If they honestly try to squeeze out another monthly fee out of me before re-earning my trust, then hey, I'll gladly go put my money into a superior game like warhammer or put money into a f2p mmo.

God, I love having the power to boycott things.

there have been alot of fixs in the patchs. They have provide information they just do not respond to each and every 20 threads on the same topic that appear daily.

They wouldn't have to if they had a search function within forums, because this would have been a reply in an ongoing post.

you are not going to get a free month for no AA nor any free days, nor any free minutes. Free time is only given out if the game is out of service for unknown and unannounced reasons and even then it is only for the severe situations.

I was actually using the fix for AA as an example of what there doing right, i didn't list the negatives as to why i think i should be giving a free month, because it should at this point be known by everybody.

Naw, I'm cool. Thanks though!