What Level are you as of 01/11/12?

DarthCalame

I have 2 50s and I am having an absolute blast with the game.

How could you possibly be having a blast with this game? It's like saying you're having a blast drinking tea. I mean, we can argue about whether it's good tea or bad tea, but come on, a blast? really?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played Pre-Order with my Bounty Hunter, merc and now I'm 42!

SWTOR is no RUSH MMO like WOW.

Its not built to RUSH to 50, AND seriosuly.. Do you expect to find a huge content at level 50 from a newly released MMO? Again, can't compare it to WOW thats been out there for like 6 years.

If you rush to 50 now, expect to be bored!

I just got to Quesh with my BH, and I'm level 42, I' far ahead but since I'm heal specced I still find alittle challenge.. I just enjoy this game, trying to take a codexes on a planet before I leave it especially the Datacrons and 100% explore!

And I CANT wait to play all the other classes and see their story! I just love the Bounty Hunter story so far!

Edited by MrGlad

Level 30 IA sniper (I've been leveling this one exclusively the last week trying to finish chapter 1 and get my legacy name)

Level 19 Jedi Sage

Level 11 Smuggler Gunslinger

Level 12 Sith Inq Sorc

And several tiny alts

Edit: Had early access, but didn't really play before and during Christmas

Edited by PantheraMorag

Level 38 on Hoth. I should have been done with that planet by now, but I'm so lazy about questing lol. At first i was like DO ALL THE QUESTS!!!! but then I was like... do all the quests? lol

I did have a 22 assassin that i deleted and started over as a warrior which I am playing now. I plan to be 50 by friday sunday