take the ******** off the front page

Puppets

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its not to late why are you posting this crap again.

theres still 6 days of early access left. theoretically you can still have 5 days access.. stop crying and wait like the rest of us to play

Lol go check stephen rieds twitter. mutiple players asked how long they would get if they preordered in december. His reply " Atleast a Day" thats very reassuring when the main selling point is Early access

"its not to late to pre order, you can still pre order and play up to 5 days early"

You're right man now watch the fanboys eat you. God save you my friend.

The biggest pathetic part in this are the fanboys without access defending bioware's/ea's mess.

Edited by cantDecideAname

Lol go check stephen rieds twitter. mutiple players asked how long they would get if they preordered in december. His reply " Atleast a Day" thats very reassuring when the main selling point is Early access

And u wont even get a full day at that seeing how server's will come down multipul hour's before midnight on the 19th

The biggest pathetic part in this are the fanboys without access defending bioware's/ea's mess.

What mess? That it's a first come first served line like they promised? I knew what I signed up for, that was the deal I chose to made, only a person with no ethics would expect Bioware to break that deal at the last minute.

The only mess I see are illiterate and/or lazy people that didn't read the Early Access FAQ.

Count down from 10........................................

Calm now? Okay, the OP is not right. There may be up to 5 days. We really have no idea. For all we know Bioware is planning to knockout Aug-Sep folks 2morrow, then on Thursday finish it off. We simply do not know. Just because the first wave seemed small doesn't mean every other wave will.

SR has been known to be wrong before.. people love to point out how wrong he was on the issue of the grace period.. but he cant possibly be wrong now ... right?

LOL, I have no idea who you are, and frankly I don't care.

But to me you're nothing else but funny.

Funny man, raging and hating away.

What mess? That it's a first come first served line like they promised? I knew what I signed up for, that was the deal I chose to made, only a person with no ethics would expect Bioware to break that deal at the last minute.

The only mess I see are illiterate and/or lazy people that didn't read the Early Access FAQ.

Oh yeah im QQ for that, you see the thousands of post clarifying the problem never existed. Fanboys are right we just QQ here let me bend over.

To the other "u mad" fanboy, you are only worth enough to write that you aren't worth a reply.

Oh yeah im QQ for that, you see the thousands of post clarifying the problem never existed. Fanboys are right we just QQ here let me bend over.

To the other "u mad" fanboy, you are only worth enough to write that you aren't worth a reply.

Shush....December 2011. Had enough of WoW? Wanna go back now? Wanna do it a month earlier than what you would already have done anyway? Go Go!

"its not to late to pre order, you can still pre order and play up to 5 days early"

BET YOU 100 BUCKS IT'S GONNA BE THERE ON 21ST TOO...

The amount of GULIBLE people willing to buy "yet another wow killer" is insane... They will still have people paying for that on the 21st :) :) :)

More gossip and fear,

The second thing to realize is scale. We invited more people to play Star Wars: The Old Republic today than many other MMO launches manage in their entire head-start process. As I mentioned earlier today, when we opened pre-orders we had a huge spike in numbers - far more than most MMOs capture at launch. That was the initial rush. After that, our pre-orders settled down.

What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites. The day after that, more people will be invited. We're actually planning to invite more tomorrow than today, and invite the same number again on Thursday - at which point we'll be into the original 'five days of Early Game Access'.

learn to read.

SR has been known to be wrong before.. people love to point out how wrong he was on the issue of the grace period.. but he cant possibly be wrong now ... right?

He even said 'at least' was the key word.

So here is what we know.

Everyone will get 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, or 5 days, The 7-6 days folks are just the ones who pre ordered first.

If the advertisement says "preorder now you will get at least 1 day's early access" then there would be nothing wrong with it.

However, saying you will get "up to five days" when that is a blatant lie is misleading advertising.

In no sense is that true. Up to 5 means between 0 and 5.

More gossip and fear,

The second thing to realize is scale. We invited more people to play Star Wars: The Old Republic today than many other MMO launches manage in their entire head-start process. As I mentioned earlier today, when we opened pre-orders we had a huge spike in numbers - far more than most MMOs capture at launch. That was the initial rush. After that, our pre-orders settled down.

What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites. The day after that, more people will be invited. We're actually planning to invite more tomorrow than today, and invite the same number again on Thursday - at which point we'll be into the original 'five days of Early Game Access'.

learn to read.

At the rate they've released actual information, we're not going to see anything. We have no idea what the actual scheme is. What is "more people"? Defining that is speculation too. You do realize this is a major part of our complaint, right?