take the ******** off the front page

Puppets

Speaking of comprehension skills, you don't seem to have understood a word that has been said in this thread.

At what point have I not? "Up to 5 days" means 1-5 days. We are still 6 days out. Perhaps its you who are not comprehending?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello smart-han,

"Up to" 5 days means that there's a possibility of you accessing the game 5 days before the game launches. This is a lie, for if you pre-order the game now you will at most get 2 days of Early Access.

The taste of delicious developer-feet can be deceiving, my friend.

The developers cannot "theoretically" give you 5 days of Early Access or advertise it, if you'll lucky to get 3 at most.

:supson:

Let me describe you some elementary set theory.

Let frame the statement "Up to 5" as "Belongs to set A" where set A={0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5}.

If set B, where B= {0, 1, 2, 3}, is a subset of A (which, of course, it is), then by the transitive relation of subsets to sets (transitivity is usually an innate property to such relations, you can pick up any textbook on the subject for proof), any subset of B is also a subset of A. If the answer to the question "Belongs to set B" (which translates to "Up to 3") is "true", then the answer to the first question "Belongs to set A" must also be true.

Therefore, if you are given any # corresponding to an element of set B, you are also given a # in set A. Which means if you do get 3, the answer to both queries is "true". And if we define a lie, in this case, to have "true" to the second question but "false" to the first, then we conclude there cannot be a lie. Of course if the answer to B is false, we can't predict the answer to A, but that's a separate discussion.

Elementary property proof, really.

Again, you should read before you buy. Simple concept really.

I read the same ******** everyone else did. It's still there on the front page.

At what point have I not? "Up to 5 days" means 1-5 days. We are still 6 days out. Perhaps its you who are not comprehending?

"Up to five days" means they are actively *********** with us and that's all it means.

Edited by Stantz

You're right man now watch the fanboys eat you. God save you my friend.

The biggest pathetic part in this are the fanboys without access defending bioware's/ea's mess.

Mess?

People are ********...their doing EXACTLY what they said they would do...I don't understand why people are so suprised all of a sudden but I think the key words are " Reading Comprehension"

at all the haters of the early access.../facepalm

You have all the tools available to find out.

This is OLD news. I'm not a newsboard.

Hmm, actually I wanted to ignore your posts henceforth and let you have your way, but I think its remarkable that everytime when you claim something and are asked to share more sources or information on that, you get out the "tools" argument.

I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Hardly? You're new around MMOs, aren't you?

Yeah. He must be new. All veteran MMO players know that early access is the main selling point to anything. If they sold early access to Star Trek Online that game would be huge. Oh, wait, they did... and it's a big stinking piece of crap.

You have all the tools available to find out.

This is OLD news. I'm not a newsboard.

Lol, I've been following every tweet and dev post bro. They never said anything resembling that they needed to stagger the game over 7 days to have a smooth launch. They have been vague about everything all they ever said was that they will stagger the launch.

Lol, I've been following every tweet and dev post bro. They never said anything resembling that they needed to stagger the game over 7 days to have a smooth launch. They have been vague about everything all they ever said was that they will stagger the launch.

EXACTLY. When do people realise this?

They have been vague and they still are.

Let me describe you some elementary set theory.

Let frame the statement "Up to 5" as "Belongs to set A" where set A={0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5}.

If set B, where B= {0, 1, 2, 3}, is a subset of A (which, of course, it is), then by the transitive relation of subsets to sets (transitivity is usually an innate property to such relations, you can pick up any textbook on the subject for proof), any subset of B is also a subset of A. If the answer to the question "Belongs to set B" (which translates to "Up to 3") is "true", then the answer to the first question "Belongs to set A" must also be true.

Therefore, if you are given any # corresponding to an element of set B, you are also given a # in set A. Which means if you do get 3, the answer to both queries is "true". And if we define a lie, in this case, to have "true" to the second question but "false" to the first, then we conclude there cannot be a lie. Of course if the answer to B is false, we can't predict the answer to A, but that's a separate discussion.

Elementary property proof, really.

I'm sure you wanted to point out something but you're all "if" and made-up theories. We're past that stage, I'm afraid. Now we're all about facts.

I'm sure you wanted to point out something but you're all "if" and made-up theories. We're past that stage, I'm afraid. Now we're all about facts.

Would be nice to get some facts about the game I paid for instead of "Cant talk right now, but will let you know when I know."

LOL at referring to proven mathematical properties as "made-up theories."

I got a laugh. :)

Edited by Xerolyfe

i'd like to mention no one from bioware made any announcments since they've left to get some sleep, heck yesterday they were talking around this time. So what are they doing ? Is it discussion about how to deal with fallout they created ? or are they just too lazy ? While the latter sounds idiotic i also realize they didn't say anything to community since last wave yesterday.

I don't agree with anything Sarah is saying but LOL at the guy referring to proven mathetical properties as "made-up theories." I got a laugh.

Oh, and global warming is a hoax, bro. Keep on keepin' on. :)

Mathematical theories* not properties.

There's a slight difference. :rolleyes:

You don't have to agree with anything I've said so far, but I haven't even come to the part where I state my own opinion yet. It's been all common sense thus far. :)