Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't just a clickable node or someone would've found it by now, hell I would've I cant think of an area i havn't searched on the planet (its not very big) and I've broken the game and glitched out of the areas many times but cannot find this node. There has to be something more to it than just finding it. And how'd you get confirmation?

have you tried jumping around and stuff to get to the hard to reach places? up high? down low? through small spaces/passages

Edited by Twiistaa

What IA means is that if you dig into the data files for SWTOR, in the bucket for illum, there are TWO clickable crystals that appear in the overworld(known as dynamic objects).

The white adegan(depleted), and the non-uniform adegan.

As of yet, no one has found the non uniform, so he believes that is it.

have you tried jumping around and stuff to get to the hard to reach places? up high? down low? through small spaces/passages

Yeah, like I said I've jumped outside areas I'm not supposed to be in so many times, I'm definitely looking around thouroughly, more so than the developers would'e liked as I'm bugging out their game.

What IA means is that if you dig into the data files for SWTOR, in the bucket for illum, there are TWO clickable crystals that appear in the overworld(known as dynamic objects).

The white adegan(depleted), and the non-uniform adegan.

As of yet, no one has found the non uniform, so he believes that is it.

exactly , thx

If it isnt something clickable or hidden somewhere on the planet like a datacron is (and sometimes in a hard to reach place) what can it possibly be? It's not a world boss drop or for that matter its not loot/a drop from anything...