Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried to see what coords on ilum are for 15 . 273 (reversed)?

Btw I found a chest in hoth with an epic item and 5k credits in, no mobs on the Higjmount ridge peak.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3276/screenshot2012010701483.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1491/screenshot2012010701484.jpg

Just for those explorers. At this hight you get a debuff that slows you to walking speed.

What level are the epic for?

Anyone tried to see what coords on ilum are for 15 . 273 (reversed)?

Btw I found a chest in hoth with an epic item and 5k credits in, no mobs on the Higjmount ridge peak.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3276/screenshot2012010701483.jpg

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1491/screenshot2012010701484.jpg

Just for those explorers. At this hight you get a debuff that slows you to walking speed.

The reverse coords on Ilum are just below the Republic Waystation and I see no place that these crystals would be around there.

I=9 L=12 U=21 M=13

SO here's how you find the Magenta Adegan Crystal

-M

______

-----------------

260.15/9=28.9 rounded up is 29

-----------------

+I

__

-L

---------------------

26-3 Likely Planets(Balsavis,Hoth,Ilum)=

Edited by ThePleasureman

Not sure if related, but has anyone figured out how to get the Jedi Temple location Codex Entry on Ilum?? I was looking through my Ilum codex and found I was 1/2 in that... Is it only available for Republic players?? If nobody has it, it might be related since the entrance is barred by a sorta force field gate...

On topic:

What I gathered from GZ's post is that it's some sort of a puzzle, probably similar to some of the datacron ones (the +10 stats one comes to mind)... Still dont think that 273.15 has anything to do with coordinates... Is there any NPC or place in the game named Kelvin?? lol...

I=9 L=12x2 U=21 M=13

Illum=5 letters Hoth=4

SO here's how you find the Magenta Adegan Crystal

-M

______

-----------------

260.15/9=28.9 rounded up is 29

-----------------

+I

__

-L(2)

---------------------

14+Illum+Hoth =

Ilum has 4 letters

The numbers were directing us to Ilum. I think people are reading into it too much.

When you find the crystal lore in the southern region of Ilum it states that the crystals are from Ilum.

There is an Adegan Crystal that is depleted 24/7.

The key is the depleted crystal IMO. Right next to it is one of the shining pools that are fairly common. It would seem to me that it is hinting that the crystals are locked away inside this shining pools and have to be accessed somehow with some sort of item. I tried the hydro thing from Hoth but nothing worked. Checked the imp vendors for an item and found nothing.

I'm guessing there is a hidden vendor like there is on Alderaan where you buy an item to get under these "ice pools".

Edited by HamoAgabar

I'm fairly sure it is not on Hoth, and I would bet that its on Ilum. That depleted crystal is specifically a white one, though. I agree with whoever posted earlier that you might need one of those secret items or whatever that you need to activate or use to get the crystal. I guess it could be that depleted crystal, but at the same time it could be some other hidden node. I'm done on Hoth, picked up one of those hydrothinners at the cantina vendor. Gonna head to Ilum, and also gonna look up any items you need to pick up datacrons (those sites with datacron guides usually have em)