Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The numbers were directing us to Ilum. I think people are reading into it too much.

When you find the crystal lore in the southern region of Ilum it states that the crystals are from Ilum.

There is an Adegan Crystal that is depleted 24/7.

The key is the depleted crystal IMO. Right next to it is one of the shining pools that are fairly common. It would seem to me that it is hinting that the crystals are locked away inside this shining pools and have to be accessed somehow with some sort of item. I tried the hydro thing from Hoth but nothing worked. Checked the imp vendors for an item and found nothing.

I'm guessing there is a hidden vendor like there is on Alderaan where you buy an item to get under these "ice pools".

There are heaps of those pools at the coords on Ilum. Could be a double clue.

I bet they're found in those frozen lightgiving stone clusters/mushrooms w/e you want to call em all over ilum. Anyone know of an item that could melt something (probably vendor item)?

I was thinking that too, but what melts them? I have yet to see anything since I am running around with a hydrothinner and haven't found anything to melt anywhere yet.

I tried there. The boss mob is called The Crystal Eater. Nothing dropped of him though.

It is not a drop from anything... also, has anyone tried looking at all the items you can buy off of special (usually randomly placed/hidden vendors) for datacrons? Some of them are posted here http://indokliping.blogspot.com/2011/12/swtor-hoth-datacron-locations-list.html

Schematic for it dropped from the Belsavis world boss yesterday on my server when a group of us randos went to kill it. I lost the roll on it unfortunately. I imagine the winner of it is going to make a LOT of money off it unless it's the crystal is solely bound to the crafter.

Btw that boss is freaking easy to kill and really quick. We had 15 lvl 50s take him out in like 5 min no problem so maybe y'all wanna consider farming him.