Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

Hey im the guy that post that pic originally.. the dead guy and the mini tauntaunt is at the edge of the blizzard place on ilum, you know the exhaustion zone, south of the republic base

Yep saw that when I went and got the datacron. Doubt it has anything to do with this, just another red herring to stop you from running out of the exhaustion zone and discovering the datacron.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think theres an item missing somewhere here. No point finding tauntauns if we cant interact with them.

Has anyone found any hookshot points (for MGGS gun) in ilum, or anything resembling one?

Has anyone accessed the hidden vendors on tatooine? The dev post said it could take some time, perhaps we have to buy something from them, or locate a vendor somewhere

I still think theres an item missing somewhere here. No point finding tauntauns if we cant interact with them.

Has anyone found any hookshot points (for MGGS gun) in ilum, or anything resembling one?

Has anyone accessed the hidden vendors on tatooine? The dev post said it could take some time, perhaps we have to buy something from them, or locate a vendor somewhere

what tat vendor?

anyone try using emotes on them?

just a random thought, obviously we have to interact with the depleated adegan crystal. what if it is depleated because we have to add something to it, is that possibe? like dropping color crystals in it or charging it up?

just a random thought, obviously we have to interact with the depleated adegan crystal. what if it is depleated because we have to add something to it, is that possibe? like dropping color crystals in it or charging it up?

I was just thinking this. From the wiki

When induced by resonant frequencies, the crystals emitted powerful bursts of light, and further components of a lightsaber harnessed this power into a rod-like beam.

Resonant frequencies. I'm under the impression you need an item in your inventory to activate the crystal. Like the error message says, its been depleted. We need to recharge it perhaps.

Random note, that formation of snow drifts is actually also just inside on the left inside the cantina under the Republic base next to an empty table. Maybe he just happened to have drunk there before going out and dying like a tard? :p Im too lazy to actually take a screen and upload it somewhere. Can go to the cantina and see for yourself.

On the other hand.. theres no mini tauntaun in the snow in the cantina.

I like this, somehow adding crystals to it. The problem with this theory is the faction specific crystals, though I think it's possible to have them in inventory just not in a weapon.

Perhaps a full range of color crystals or primary color crystals in your inventory.

I already suggested that and nobody replied.