Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

Schematic for it dropped from the Belsavis world boss yesterday on my server when a group of us randos went to kill it. I lost the roll on it unfortunately. I imagine the winner of it is going to make a LOT of money off it unless it's the crystal is solely bound to the crafter.

Btw that boss is freaking easy to kill and really quick. We had 15 lvl 50s take him out in like 5 min no problem so maybe y'all wanna consider farming him.

No one cares, no one here is looking for the schematic just the adegan crystal

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I meant that like I didn't know if that was linked to a quest or not and we're both different factions and didn't have it as a quest so maybe that could be it. But I just found it was quest related so that's not it.

Ah gotcha.

That is definitely an idea.. Has to be something as the crystal is always depleted from what I have seen

My idea is that it's gotta be in a contested area. If it's something that EVERYONE can get to and use why would they put it in an area that's guarded by republic friendly people? Just an idea.

I'm pretty stumped right now. Is there anyone that has tried looking LITERALLY everywhere possible on Ilum? (except for republic/imperial bases)

I can't say i have been everywhere, but I have been searching forever and I am stumped as well.

I've looked mostly along the edges of the Ilum map in those hard to reach areas.

I'm thinking we should focus our collective minds on the Depleted Adegan Crystal, and figurin out what we could use on it to make it "activate" so to speak.

Magenta Adegan Crystal

Unique Crafting Material. This is a rare Adegan Crystal that has grown in unexpected ways.

The Depleted Adegan Crystal, Maby there is an item we can use to make it "grow" to make it into the Magenta Adegan Crystal. In my opinion those 2 fit in some strange way

Yup. remember, it isnt obtained by killing anything/loot/a drop, but Georg stressed that its similar in fashion to finding a datacron

Exactly.. I have been trying all types of platforming in Ilum, but i haven't found **** yet.. I swear its got something to do with that depleted crystal...But what would it freaking be... Anybody found a random vendor on Ilum or somewhere that sells something we don't know about?

It isn't just a clickable node or someone would've found it by now, hell I would've I cant think of an area i havn't searched on the planet (its not very big) and I've broken the game and glitched out of the areas many times but cannot find this node. There has to be something more to it than just finding it. And how'd you get confirmation?