IN-GAME EVENTS FOR OCTOBER 2022

CommunityTeam

7 minutes ago, Lyriel said:

The Feast of Prosperity has traditionally started in October. I guess it won't this year? :classic_sad:

Last year the Feast of Prosperity event ran from October 12th till November the 2nd. :csw_jabba:

That's a good catch. I thought the calendar looked a little empty.  Any word on when the next Feast of Prosperity evet will be @CommunityTeam

Edited by RuneJS

Thanks for the update!

8 minutes ago, RuneJS said:

Last year the Feast of Prosperity event ran from October 12th till November the 2nd. :csw_jabba:

That's a good catch. I thought the calendar looked a little empty.  Any word on when the next Feast of Prosperity evet will be @CommunityTeam

I'm guessing next month since they're targetting fall. 

9 minutes ago, emilydeylan said:

Also could we get a feast Npc vendor year round, i saved up my currency all last feast to spend it only to oversleep on the last day and miss getting to buy the items i wanted.

The vendor already is available all year. Upper Promenade on Nar Shaddaa.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 10:30 AM, CommunityTeam said:

Hi folks,

The in-game events schedule has been updated for October! This month will feature the Bounty Contract Week and the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally events. Details here can be found here.

In other words nothing new just the same old lame duck content. No Halloween events or Death Troopers or anything. Disappointing Bioware/EA.  You guys have dropped the ball on Holliday events since the start get a clue and do more then just throwing snowballs once a year. Holiday events was one of the reasons Star Wars Galaxies was far superior to The Old Republic. And Yes The Empire had Cookies.  

Edited by starbuckone

On 9/30/2022 at 3:20 PM, emilydeylan said:

Could we please get more personnel like the guests of the feast as SH npc's, Also please make the outfits legacy bound i'm sick of having to earn currency endlessly for alts because it's BoP or BoE

i second this idea because i need more patrons for my stronghold cantinas. 

AND PLEASE ELIMINATE THE STUPID NPC and Companion max cap in strongholds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lightningseven said:

AND PLEASE ELIMINATE THE STUPID NPC and Companion max cap in strongholds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I keep mentioning ESO, but I'm playing both games at once lately. ESO ALSO has a max cap on house guests in their homes... I think it's probably a software limitation. I wish they could break it though. I want my home to be bursting with NPCs. I SAID BURSTING

8 hours ago, Addictress said:

I know I keep mentioning ESO, but I'm playing both games at once lately. ESO ALSO has a max cap on house guests in their homes... I think it's probably a software limitation. I wish they could break it though. I want my home to be bursting with NPCs. I SAID BURSTING

It's a performance restricting feature, so they capped the number of NPC-type decorations to prevent problems.  I don't remember for sure, but I suspect it's a server-performance thing rather than a client-performance thing.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 5:17 AM, lightningseven said:

I assume that there is a reason for the cap. I mean there must be right otherwise it just a plain stupid idea having one.

I do agree though, at present time I don't think I can even put all my companions in most of the SH, not counting the personal decos you can get in game. Plus, yes I have brought a lot of the personal deco packs from cartel, yet cannot not put most where I want them.

8 hours ago, DreadtechSavant said:

I assume that there is a reason for the cap. I mean there must be right otherwise it just a plain stupid idea having one.

They said at the time they introduced the cap that there were performance problems (probably server performance, although they didn't say for sure) without the cap.

On 9/30/2022 at 10:30 AM, CommunityTeam said:

Hi folks,

The in-game events schedule has been updated for October! This month will feature the Bounty Contract Week and the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally events. Details here can be found here.

Does anyone plan to update / maintain https://swtorcalendar.com/?

And the twitter account. Last update on these was on August 23, 2022....

It would be awesome if someone took that over...

I'm pretty certain the guy who did that left the company

( apparently.... )