Best Smuggler Dialogue Lines [Possible Spoilers]

DunsparrowSolo

"Do you want this head in a jar, or not?"

"Long, bloody campaigns really aren't my style. Best to just get it overwith."

"You nobles will make a hero out of any screwup, won't you?"

"Y'know, violence is usually my last resort... usually."

"In my fantasy, you burn alive."

"You ready for the ride of your life, farm boy?" (I promise that's not as sexual as it sounds, lmao.)

"You've got all the manners of a pig-lizard!"

"I'm paid very well to smuggle things into - or out of - a dangerous situation."

And one from an NPC that had me giggling: "I would kiss you, Captain, but I am certain you would strike me for it!"

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funniest episode I had with my smuggler, was when I went to Port Nowhere the second time I think, and had bowdaar with me. Nothing was said during the event, bowdaar went up to the bartender droid, to order something to drink, the droid just shakes his head at bowdaar. After this the camera cuts to the open room, and you hear a few punch like sound effects, with the screen shaking, followed by the droid flying across the room.

Probably the funniest thing I've seen so far.

After being called 'scruffy-looking': "I prefer to think of myself as ruggedly handsome"

That may be my favorite one too.

My favorite part of being a Smuggler isn't really my reaction to the lines but more about how other people react when they hear our lines.

I remember several of my groupmates laughing like crazy each time they heard my Smuggler say something during my first few flashpoint conversations.

The funniest episode I had with my smuggler, was when I went to Port Nowhere the second time I think, and had bowdaar with me. Nothing was said during the event, bowdaar went up to the bartender droid, to order something to drink, the droid just shakes his head at bowdaar. After this the camera cuts to the open room, and you hear a few punch like sound effects, with the screen shaking, followed by the droid flying across the room.

Probably the funniest thing I've seen so far.

There is another of those in a dialogue with Risha. In the background, you see Bowdaar and Corso chasing each other through the corridor of the ship :D I almost fell out of my chair then when Corso stopped in the door taking a breather.

Had a great moment on Quesh at the Smuggler's Landing pad. I had Risha with me, and the chick I banged on Taris showed up. The tension was thick between the two of them....and then my Smuggler cut it with a knife.

Me: "Girls, girls, there's plenty of me to go around."

Risha: "Use a line like that again, and I'll wrap my blaster around your neck."

:D

Wish I remembered the exact phrase my Gunslinger said... but when she was dealing with "The Mountain" .... he's babbling on about himself and she says "Man, every time a man starts talking about himself in the third person, ya know he's an idiot" ROFL I loved it

I have my recorder running sometimes when I play, so I immortalized a couple of funny convos I got here and there. Some quotes in this topic are there in my videos too. :)

Video 1

Video 2

Awesome :)

I've been doing something similar. It's cool to see some of the female dialogue. Good voice, too.