Best Buy Chat

Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, come on. Let me post my question so I can see how fast it gets rejected.

Send: Why is Stephen Reid still employed as a "Community Manager" when he consistently provides the wrong info ( everything from "Yes, there will be a grace period" right up to not even being able to post the correct time for this "dev chat" ) AND seems to think his job revolves almost exclusively around Twitter rather than the forums where the community is?

Gaming-BBY

As we've announced in other interviews, we do plan on implementing rated war zones with individual player ratings, team ratings, etc and we will be tying in incentives to high rating -Gabe

Answer to the PvP arena question.

Stupid answer for a stupid question.

Lol, what a joke.

Seems like they're only answering questions that have already been answered in previous interviews.

I knew this thing was going to be laughable when the special guests in chat were the lead writer and PVP designer. The people we really want to talk to aren't even in there.

Thought process on arena question:

"Hey guys, let's pick this question about the arena."

"Are you sure? That sounds like it would require a real answer..."

"Trust me bro, watch this."

*Proceeds to field the arena question by saying it's already been answered elsewhere*

"Right on! Now if only we can waste more time with Q's and A's like that so we don't have to answer the questions that everyone wants an answer to..."

They already answered the EGA question.. ya know, when they told you last week they'd be rolling admissions and when they never actually guaranteed you a date... be like me asking a chinese restaurant why my fortune didn't come true this week..

As for the legitimate question: the PvP bug yeah I'm actually curious about that but as someone linked about 5 pages back it does appear the devs answered that on the forum...

Transcript for Chat: 'Star Wars: The Old Republic - Developer Chat', Tue Dec 13 17:53:40 PST 2011, User: Anonymous

Gaming-BBY: Correction on the flash point question, it was not just the last two flash points but all flash points that are two-manable with companions if you are over-leveled

Guest-127: Is there going to be a competetive aspect for PvP Such as an Arena?

Gaming-BBY: As we've announced in other interviews, we do plan on implementing rated war zones with individual player ratings, team ratings, etc and we will be tying in incentives to high rating -Gabe

Edited by obinidas

Developer Q&A's are always a giant worthless waste of time. The questions usually consist of "Pie or Cake? Chocolate or White?". The real questions, like dates we can expect to get to play the game we paid for are ignored and pushed aside for cheesy fanboi drooling.