Buy the CE don't play the first day?!

Yachera

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he's referring to the fact that the physical box may not be in your hands the day of official launch. I'm still not sure if mine will be shipped to arrive on the 19th ready for 20th or on the 20th or 3 day shipping sent out on the 20th. (if shipping isn't holiday delayed).

I'm not put off yet because there is still a chance they may get things coordinated in time. Otherwise, ya. Digital Download getting a seamless early access to official launch transition does seem to be a decent perk over the shiny extras at the higher cost. Right now it's just about the added certainty they get. Do I wish that came with my more expensive physical version? Yep.

If the OP is talking about not being able to play on the 20th due to a lot of the CE versions not being delivered in time then yes he has a good point ...if they are talking about not being able to play the 1st day of Early Access then .... learn to read.

I would have to say I still don't understand the mentality of those who bought something that was offered for sale. But I will not try to argue against them/OP or try to explain my PoV because I've seen threads like these since way back in Beta, and I don't think it'll ever change.

If the OP is talking about not being able to play on the 20th due to a lot of the CE versions not being delivered in time then yes he has a good point ...if they are talking about not being able to play the 1st day of Early Access then .... learn to read.

Thank you, That is what I was concerned about. plus I'm taking a winter intersession course so I'd like to get some time in before Jan 15.

P.S. I work too so it's not much time

Not really cause i bought the CE and was invited in the third wave, and before the "you wouldnt be posting if you had access" junk starts - Im at work atm and I played before I had to be at work. Part that sucks is now Im ready for my shift be over already and i still have 4 hours to go :mad:

I don't understand what buying the CE has to do with playing on day one of early access. How are they related?

Usually businesses favor clients that give them more money, ie "earlier" access. I just wanted to know the opinions of other CE buyers. Although I do love the hate from the people who couldn't/didn't want to afford the CE, hating on me just cause I have it:D