tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since the release of 6.0 there are many players out there, not able to play swtor with fun anymore,

because of severe lags, permanently microlags and because of that, heavy bugs, when you need to

reload again and again to get out of zones, you are flying and not able to /stuck.

it is not caused by the connection, not by the performance of the computer.

so you really should check the updates again.

As an update, the 60% loading screen bug still occurred on some Onderon instances at noon German time (around 6-7 hours ago) but it looks like it fixed itself on its own for a while.

However, now (1-2 minutes ago) half the players in my guild were disconnected from the server. Other players can still play with a 40ms ping. Not yet sure if today's problems are connected to yesterday's problems or if it is an ISP issue. EU prime time is now starting so the servers might be overloaded.

Edit: For now, those of us with problems are stuck in server selection and unable to connect to Tulak Hord. Another player who was not disconnected but at 40ms ping is now stuck at 60% loading bar after switching to a different area. So it looks like the same problem as yesterday. i can connect to other servers just fine; this problem is isolated to Tulak Hord.

Edited by Jerba

Some people in my guild are reporting that they are getting stuck in loading screens again, can't move, can't take objects out of the commando-/renown-cargo-bay (or whatever the english word is for this)

So no, what ever is happening with Tulak Hord didn't get fixed yesterday.

And yes, imperial fleet chat is again reporting that people of there groubs are getting stuck in the loading screen again

And we are having invisible walls on the fleet too

EDIT: Guild people are stuck on server select-screen, I have a char that can't travell to the Guild Fleet anymore

And I got just thrown out of the server too

Edited by Gamemaron